Good leader from Flat Line

havending

Flat line has a real good looking leader program. But they will only sell it to select operators.  It's a mini  drone on a display card. But the thing I like is that any cap from the rack can win the drone. The chance caps are a different color and each head has the display showing that the drone can be won.  It looks like the drone get mailed to the winner.  I have a photo but the file is too big.  

Flat line has a real good looking leader program. But they will only sell it to select operators.  It's a mini  drone on a display card. But the thing I like is that any cap from the rack can win the drone. The chance caps are a different color and each head has the display showing that the drone can be won.  It looks like the drone get mailed to the winner.  I have a photo but the file is too big.  

So who pays for the drone when someone wins?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

With programs like this the product cost covers the cost of the drone.  In this case FL would charge a bit more to cover the cost.   Looking at the display it appears that 1/60 is a winner. So to answer the question operators cover the cost but earn a boost is sales.  But not knowing the full details because it's only for select operators I can only give my best guess.  

2 hours ago, Zigzag Vending said:

Why dont you just create your own leader? Decide what itll be, how much it costs, etc., and put a business card or some kind of "winner" thing in x amount of caps.

I have drones on the way and special color caps in hand.  I am just waiting on the printed materials to go in the machines.  It a fantastic idea FL came out with. I have been doing this for 20 years and I know what works.   Years back AA had a micro remote car that was sold as a leader and it sold great.  

Archived