Best triple pod machine?

Austing

Any opinions on the best triple pod? I have bought some 1800s and have been please with them until I have started testing the gumball pods. A couple don't work

And the rest are extremely hard to vend. Buy the time I have bought replacement parts and etc wouldn't have been much more for a NW Triple play. I personally love the look of the 1800s though but I want an long lasting machine. What are other guys doing for triples? Just seems like it's the way to go since it just gives the potential customer that many more options.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I would go with double or triple heads on a stand.  Much more flexibility 

That's what I was doing but I had some new locations that couldn't fit 3 heads on a stand. But I will probably just keep doing that unless the location doesn't have the space.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

More options doesn't necessarily equate to better sales. I have uturns and 1800 triples, but I purchased nearly all of them either on route or when I first got started. More recently I've been solely buying single heads with pipe stands or rack stands. I can make a single head or a 5-way rack with very little extra equipment.

If you're stuck on the idea of triples, the 1800s and NWs are probably the better 2 to consider. 

Archived