Anybody have experience with these type of locations?

QuikVend

Just picked up 19 locations from an in-person locator last week. He got me some of the "normal" locations, Mexican restaurants, car dealerships, etc. There are 3 that I wouldn't have thought about on my own,  so I wanted to see if anyone had any experiences with them. 

First is a driving school. I know they do alot of in car instruction, but they have classroom instruction as well, usually 6 days a week. Seems like it might be decent.

The other 2 are army and air force recruiting offices. They're located in a busy part of town, just not sure what kind of fit traffic they might get. 

Out of the 19 I got, I'm only unsure of 5. I see potential for them to be good locations. The rest should be pretty good. 

Just picked up 19 locations from an in-person locator last week. He got me some of the "normal" locations, Mexican restaurants, car dealerships, etc. There are 3 that I wouldn't have thought about on my own,  so I wanted to see if anyone had any experiences with them. 

First is a driving school. I know they do alot of in car instruction, but they have classroom instruction as well, usually 6 days a week. Seems like it might be decent.

The other 2 are army and air force recruiting offices. They're located in a busy part of town, just not sure what kind of fit traffic they might get. 

Out of the 19 I got, I'm only unsure of 5. I see potential for them to be good locations. The rest should be pretty good. 

I think you have to go with what others often say on here. All it takes is one junkie to make a great location. Anything is worth a try imo.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

3 hours ago, sweetstop said:

i have a recruiting office thats less than average, just not a lot of traffic so its up to the guys that work there. i think they tend to be more health cautious.

I leave it for now, i have a lot of extra machines

Hmm, hopefully mine is a little better than that. We shall see. I have quite a few machines as well, so I'll drag it out for awhile before I decide to pull the plug. 

2 hours ago, Candyguy said:

I think you have to go with what others often say on here. All it takes is one junkie to make a great location. Anything is worth a try imo.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

Oh, I definitely agree. That's why I decided to give those 5 I had reservations about a shot. I've been pleasantly surprised before, so maybe I will again. I just was curries if someone else had success with those locations. 

Archived