DN Bevmax 3800-4 changing prices

DJVending

I purchased a DN Bevmax 3800-4 a few weeks ago. I'm having issues setting up the prices. I opened the machine and hit the service button once then hit 7 and * but the message I keep getting is "view errors". The previous location had the prices set to $1.25 to all rows except the last 2 rows which are $1.75. I tried changing the prices on two visits with no luck. I just want to set everything to $1.00 for now. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Thanks

Will it let you view and clear the errors?  Once you do that, you should be able to go on to other programming just fine.

No it won't let me clear the errors. It just keeps showing view errors when I hit 7 after pressing the service mode button once..

It sounds like it might be Coke programming, which is different from generic and Pepsi/Aquafina.

Here is the Coke version: http://dixienarco.com/TechnicalPublications/tabid/75/Default.cfm

Click "service manuals" Then Coke Bev Max 4

It has a Dasani front on it.. thank you I'll check it out the next time I head out there

56 minutes ago, DJVending said:

It has a Dasani front on it.. thank you I'll check it out the next time I head out there

Dasani is Coke. Program navigates differently. You'll want that manual with you.

raw

Thanks for your help everything went well with the programming! Everything is now set at $1.00 like I planned. Although someone decided it would be a good idea to tape the end of a dollar bill and jam my DBA.. but I cleared that pretty quick.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Archived