what to do???

vendnoob

I just made my first buy of a rack of 6 Eagles. Ive never placed a machine much less a rack. I would like to get some opinions from some of the vets. Should i break it down to singles of just try to locate the whole rack? Im torn!!!

You got such a good deal on that rack I'd keep it together. Racks are much harder to come by in your own area without having to spend alot of money to buy and ship it. I sure haven't been able to find a deal like you got there. It also has a great income potential used together as a rack. Individual machines are pretty much always available at a good price so no need to break down that nice rack.

nam

Try locating the rack yourself, if that doesn't I'd consider talking to Kickstart. You can check them out in the locator reviews section. I haven't gone to them myself yet, but I also don't have racks to place. I'm seriously considering having them do a double to see how well it does. My wife thinks since it is my business I should be able to find better locations faster than they can, but at the same time, Rob is an experienced professional. If he wasn't much better at it than I am, there would be something very wrong.

Definitely use it as a rack.

Definitely keep the rack together and try to place it.  Aim for restaurants and pizza places, chinese buffets, etc.  Offer 20% commission to start.  Is the rack all toy/gum setups, or is some of it candy?  That will affect the commission you can offer, you can't go past 30% if there is some candy, with gum/toy setups you can go to 35% and still make some money.