dixie narco ssid error

jerry1973

Hey, I have a machine that has been in storage for a bit and have a place to put it and when I plugged it in the display reads 8.8.0.6 I unplug the barrel plug down low and unplug the bill validator and coin mech to make sure they are not causing anything and still same message. It is a dixie 368 machine with an ssid board. I would assume its a board issue, anyone else recommend checking anything else or have any other ideas? 

Thanks 

It has lost it's programming and the board has to be configured to work with the type of display you have in the machine. There are 7 segment and 14 segment displays.  I'll see if I can upload the setup instructions for that setting. You may also need to replace the battery on the logic board (CR2032).

• 2 weeks later...

Ok, I found the 7 segment programming instructions and after performing that, the display read HD which is perfect. I go to try and set prices though by  pressing buttons 1 &2 at the same time till I came to S-P and then press a selection to program prices the display would say "LOC" instead of prices like I expected. Anyone have any ideas about that? Thanks in advance

That means an unknown password is stored.  You can try holding the mode button for 2 mins and see if it will reset your board but if the LOC message is still there then you'll need to replace the board. Email me at rbepic4gatgmaildotcom if you need a board.

Archived