I HAVE A Crane Genisus coffee machine giving me a lot of greaf4

Bigybronco

Hi everyone I'm new to  vending and thought I would put a snack and soda machine  in the factory I work at all went well so I thought I would put in a coffee machine I went out and bought a crane genisus machine its been nothing short of a  pain  First all I got was  out of service cold water fixed that then it ground up all the beans  (Told the board is going ) so I disabled   half the machine  (no expresso and lasts and such )unplugged the grinder just used it for coffee no that stopped working I'M SURE IT'S THE BOARD 3 calls into crane fora new board but just answering machines and no returned phone calls   what should I do junk the machine and look for another if sow what is the best one to get or fifth is one and hope for the best  but with no support from crane where else can I get a board from or at lease get this one fixed I live in ontario canada  also I've been looking all over for a cappucino foamer  for it with no luck  

Please type your posts out on a computer or at least spell check your phone posts.  This is very hard to decipher.  Are you calling Crane support in the US?  If not then you are calling some distributor local to you.  You'll know if it's Crane itself if they charge you for tech support.  

2 hours ago, Bigybronco said:

Hi everyone I'm new to  vending and thought I would put a snack and soda machine  in the factory I work at all went well so I thought I would put in a coffee machine I went out and bought a crane genisus machine its been nothing short of a  pain  First all I got was  out of service cold water fixed that then it ground up all the beans  (Told the board is going ) so I disabled   half the machine  (no expresso and lasts and such )unplugged the grinder just used it for coffee no that stopped working I'M SURE IT'S THE BOARD 3 calls into crane fora new board but just answering machines and no returned phone calls   what should I do junk the machine and look for another if so what is the best one to get or fix this one and hope for the best  but with no support from crane where else can I get a board from or at lease get this one fixed I live in ontario canada  also I've been looking all over for a cappucino foamer  for it with no luck  

Crane canada merge with another company who is taking over the  teck  support and parts distribution 

Archived