Oak Manufacturing - out of business?

tggtx

So, it appears Oak Manufacturing is out of business! Their website is down, and their 800# and local 323# no longer work! 

I know they changed their hours to part-time, a while back, which is clearly a sign business was not so great.

Does anyone have any direct contacts (Facebook / personal email / personal cell phone / etc) with Olivia or Jim to confirm this is 100% certain? It appears so.

I just so happen to be in the middle of trying to order some parts with them, so I just talked to jim, he says they're in the middle of changing phone companies. That's why they're having phone issues. Not sure about the site, but the email seems to be the best bet right now. 

Lol. How do you provide that level of customer service. Changing phone companies should be a seamless transition and other than a new number (which should have been ported anyhow) customers should not even have noticed. Good grief it is 2017. 

Changing phone carriers is one thing, but the website being down.....? Somethings fishy .  Although some offer broadband services,  most phone carriers dont have anything to do with websites . If their still operating in business, how about a rep from the company reaching out here letting us know whats in store down the road ? 

I'm not really sure what is going on with this group, I hope they are not going out of business. They did answer my e-mail, like the 3rd one that I sent to them. But no phone is defiantly strange, but maybe not, they still use AOL for e-mail.

They may have pulled down their website because they decided to raise the price on the refurbed cabinet to $45, but listed it at $39. Someone may have given them a hard time about it.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived