Font size changes

VAVending

Hey, reporting a possible glitchy thing.

I'm on the mobile site, and I notice that when I post, my font size seems to randomly change paragraph to paragraph.

Nothing horrible and I'll certainly live, just thought I'd mention. My OCD side weeps... ;D

iPhone 7, running the latest iOS.

Here's an example: 

Check my third post. On my iPhone it shows the font size getting larger just after "I'm interested, but would need more info."

It seems to be totally random in when it occurs. Perhaps it has something to do with starting a new paragraph, and then deleting that paragraph break and making one in a different location?

Just a guess.

This is confusing me. I looked at the source (HTML) for your post, and it lists both a font change, and it set a background color also.

Are you posting directly, or cutting and pasting?

I looked at dozens of posts by other members and really didn't find anything similar. I even made multiple test posts with my iPhone and didn't experience the same thing.

I post directly, no text editor or anything, but I might have cut and pasted once within the post box.

Hang on, you know what I might have done, I think I put in a smiley and then removed it at some point.

Still, that doesn't seem to be recreating it.

I guess if it happens again, I'll let you know exactly what I did. Hopefully it was just me accidentally hitting a button I shouldn't.

Thanks for looking into it.

• 3 weeks later...

Forgot to mention, but it happened again.

See my last post here: 

In this case, I simply copied a sentence from one place and pasted in another. 

It's probably just a weird glitch for only my device, so I really wouldn't worry about it. However, I said I'd let you know, so here I am.

I have found that cutting and pasting on my iPhone will add some HTML to the page, similar to what has been happening to your posts. Mine kept the font the same size, but yours might be set up differently, and paste with a larger font for some reason.

So I believe this issue is on your side.

Archived