Thinking of getting into the vending business

VendingFanatic

Hi, I'm new here, and I wanted to get into vending. I have never gone into it. I googled "healthy vending machine" and I've been in talks with naturals 2 go and some of their successful clients. The problem is, the successful clients I spoke with were hand picked by naturals 2 go, so, obviously they would only send me successful operators! lol.

Plus, they use Seaga machines, and I read negative things about this type of machine. 

Naturals 2 go was going to charge me $79K for 10 machines. Luckily, I got onto this forum and read more about healthy vending machines before I did anything.

Does anyone here have experience with Nitrovend.com? I was thinking about buying some nitrovend machines. They seem to be the new kid on the block, because, I searched vendiscuss and couldn't find any info about them.

I'd be very, very leery of Nitro vend.

They'll bullshit you about the benefits, but whether a customer will go for it is still unknown.

Also, here in CA gas stations have to give air out for free by law, and I don't know how well a $5 price tag will compete against free 99

• 3 weeks later...

Our gas stations mostly had pay air machines, until Wawa showed up with their brand new free air machines. It's still legal to charge, but.... there sure is a lot more traffic going else where now.

• 2 months later...

Archived