Moving a snack machine

germ56

I'm about to buy my first machine but the only problem I'm having is finding a dolly that can move machines on legs. This guy in the video has one that has a drop down support that can fit under the machine. Does anybody know where I can find this type of dolly

He's using a dolly that is no longer available.  You can do the same with a Dutro Brawny Brute and put a block of wood or 2 on the blade so the legs will be off the ground when it's tipped.  You will also need a 4 wheel flat dolly with 4-5' polyurethane wheels on it.  That allows you to tip the machine, slide the dolly under it and then stand the machine back up on the dolly.  With that you can spin the machine and clamshell the machine through a doorway with the machine door open.  A short narrow pallet jack is also very handy.  I rarely use the Dutro on snack machines.  I prefer to use my pallet jack that allows me to slide the machine off the jack right on to my liftgate.  I can even get one on my liftgate directly from my flat dolly.

53 minutes ago, AZVendor said:

He's using a dolly that is no longer available.  You can do the same with a Dutro Brawny Brute and put a block of wood or 2 on the blade so the legs will be off the ground when it's tipped.  You will also need a 4 wheel flat dolly with 4-5' polyurethane wheels on it.  That allows you to tip the machine, slide the dolly under it and then stand the machine back up on the dolly.  With that you can spin the machine and clamshell the machine through a doorway with the machine door open.  A short narrow pallet jack is also very handy.  I rarely use the Dutro on snack machines.  I prefer to use my pallet jack that allows me to slide the machine off the jack right on to my liftgate.  I can even get one on my liftgate directly from my flat dolly.

Thanks alot

55 minutes ago, AZVendor said:

Can the pallet Jack push and pull the machine up and down small inclines?

Archived