AP LCM 3 Machine no Power to UCB

winning123

Hey All,

I have a AP LCM3 that has developed a problem that happened out of nowhere.  Came in to service machine yesterday and atttempted to place the machine in service mode to change prices and it would enter service mode.  I powered down the machine for 30 seconds powered back on, front display is lit but no letters scrolling across screen.  verified my plugs nothing amiss.  Power was to the board at the time.  Then powered down again 30 seconds.  Restart machine no power to board at all.  I could coax this thing to work. The machine has a UCB control board, and there is a 2 week back order.  Any help would be appreciated.  At this point I am looking for another machine thinking my board might just be toast.

Power was actually restored to board.  Keypad doesnt work nor screen.  I am going to pull the machine and replace with a Crane 168 with drop sensor.  Too good of an account to have a machine that is so so.  I have had my fair share of problems out of this machine so I will bring it back home to take a closer look

Archived