Apex 5400 bill acceptor without stacker cassette

gumby

Hi,

I have an idea about trying to design my own amusement type machine.  I would like to install a bill acceptor and am looking to use an Apex 5400

The cabinet I want to use does not have a lot of space inside it, so am not sure if I can fit a bill stacker cassette in there.

My question is, has anyone used a bill acceptor without a bill stacker cassette?

If so, what was your experience?  Do the bills just fall into a random pile?  Does it take too much time to take out all the bills and stack them up neatly for depositing/counting/bookkeeping?  Is using a bill stacker cassette strongly recommended?

Thanks.

orsd,

Yes, I intend to buy the stackerless version.   But, my question is what was your experience using the stackerless version validator?  Do the bills just fall into a random pile?  Does it take too much time to take out all the bills and stack them up neatly for depositing/counting/bookkeeping? 

Or Is using a stacker version validator with bill stacker cassette strongly recommended?

A lot of amusement machines have stackerless vals, just don't be stupid and drop the bills onto a bunch of cables where they'll get tangled. If you put a shelf or something for the bills to drop onto it'll be fine.

Archived