nayak management system

hogan718

im in the process of going to start to use nayak management system and there credit card readers was wondering if anyone out there used s them or heard anything I currently use use tech g 10 for my readers but really interested in there management system 

THANKS

I use the Management Suite/VMS from Nayax on a fairly big number of machines, what questions do you have about it?

I've never used anything else, so I can't compare with anything. But as a complete VMS it is pretty straight forward to use, and produces all the reports that you will ever need if you use the BI-suite.
Inventory, route cards, alerts, etc - it's all there. 

I use the Management Suite/VMS from Nayax on a fairly big number of machines, what questions do you have about it?

I've never used anything else, so I can't compare with anything. But as a complete VMS it is pretty straight forward to use, and produces all the reports that you will ever need if you use the BI-suite.
Inventory, route cards, alerts, etc - it's all there. 

The idea of the MoMa app is good, too bad that Nayax seemed to decide to use a app developer who never cared for making apps.

Poor interface, incredably slow communication and lack of features that easily could be built in.

When they actually start to care about MoMa I'm going to be pretty happy and deploy it to my drivers. 

Archived