Happy to be here - saying hello! Leadrop...

Leadrop

Hi Guys,

I am so happy to have come across this awesome site. I wanted to introduce myself. My name is Philip de Armendi, and I am the founder of this new alternative lead generation platform www.leadrop.com

We have already had some successful vending machine leads being bought just last week. We are really excited!

The backstory...
A friend of mine owns a large vending machine company here in Orange County California and spends well over $2500 a month on Google AdWords to send potential clients to his Vending and Coffee Service website. His company's logistics have him needing locations with at least a foot traffic count of 150 employees/visitors for him to justify placing a vending machine there and sending his truck drivers out to it.
The problem was that over 80% of the leads he would get to his site that contacted him were below this amount, or outside his operating region. These were leads he paid for, that he could do nothing with.

He explained to me that he just through these leads away, and that there were other smaller vending companies in which this would be the perfect lead for, but they did not have the marketing budget ever to be put in touch with them.

A year and a half later, with TONS of awesome technology in the backend, Leadrop is finally here to bridge the gap allowing vendors at all stages to buy quality leads from each other and not let any more leads go to waste. Our free platform was built to help the business owner; there are no costs to using Leadrop.

We built Leadrop to be able to accommodate any industry, and we have already received requests to add wedding photography, electricians, auto transport, IT, and more, BUT we are dedicating all of our efforts to the workplace refreshments industry as our target industry to show proof of concept. I also love this business sector personally and find it fascinating.

We already have booth 1350 reserved at the NAMA show in Las Vegas in March to say hi to the community and meet you guys. Because we are a startup, we are looking for as much feedback as possible to help perfect the platform and give the business owner the best possible service.

We just launched back in early November of last year, and we are seeing some great feedback and growth from the Vending community. We are patiently building a network of vendors who can utilize our high-tech platform to buy and sell leads.

We are getting plenty of traffic and new sign-ups every day. The concept is simple, with nothing but upside for Coffee Service, Vending, Micro-Market and Foodservice Operators.

Here are our press releases in Vending Times and Vending Market Watch.

A few facts about Leadrop:

• With Leadrop – You Can Buy and Sell Leads
  • Leadrop Grows Your Business

Buy Leads
Leadrop allows you to select your area of interest - OCS, Vending, Foodservice or Micro-Markets - and look at available leads to buy.

Sell Leads
At the same time, when you get a lead from Google AdWords, prospecting, incoming calls or referrals, and it does not match your business lead criteria, you can put the lead into Leadrop, sell it, generate income and offset your own marketing costs.

Every Operator gets leads from various sources that they can’t use. Finally, you have an easy way to sell these leads and recoup marketing costs.

Once the network is in place, there will be plenty of leads to go around. This new concept should revolutionize the way Operators get leads.

Here is a short video about "What is Leadrop? "

This is me "saying hello" in less than 20 seconds.

We are really delving deep into the vending community to listen to you guys and hear what you have to say. If you have any questions or just want to chat, feel free to send me an email or call directly. I would love to hear from you.

Phil de Armendi
phil@leadrop.com
Cell: 714-887-3514
Toll-free: 844-LEADROP

elevator_pitch2.jpg

Archived