Crane model 462

I have a crane model 462 that has been giving me a lot of problems. For example, chips as well as candy are constantly getting stuck and people have to shake the machine for the item to drop. I am loading the items correctly. I just tested every row and it’s still gettin stuck. Is there anything that can be done to fix this problem? 

Are you sure you are loading items properly? They are not resting on the turn of the spiral?  If so, you need to make sure your items are in the correct size spirals. Do not force them in. They should be resting fully on the shelf

4 minutes ago, cvending said:

Are you sure you are loading items properly? They are not resting on the turn of the spiral?  If so, you need to make sure your items are in the correct size spirals. Do not force them in. They should be resting fully on the shelf

Yes I’m sure. Seems like m&ms and sour patch are getting stuck, not on the spiral, but on the upper corner of the column as there about to drop. I know occasionally these things happen, but this is happening too often 

Archived