another girl!

antoniocinisi

Antonio,

Congratulations to you and your wife! Blue is right as nothing in life is better than kids. As a dad I was probably more partial to my girls but had a ball with my sons as well. I always told my kids I hated to see them grow up and always wished I could freeze their ages and keep them the same.

nam

thank you guys!!girls are great fun and I an lovin it.even if I dont get my little boy I might be ok anyways,Isabella (my first girl)likes to go for little atv rides.now if she would learn to ride a dirt bike I might not even need a little boy lol.

I agree with u nam I already dont want isabella to grow up she is starting to be a lot of fun.

• 1 month later...

Antonio,

You must be a very proud papa! Very adorable baby girl here for sure. So do you have more or are these two it so far? They are at the best ages. Wish I could have kept mine there forever. lol One day though they too will become teenagers and you'll wonder what happened to them and who raised them? You'll just know your kids wouldn't do what they'll do as teens. lol

nam