Thursday night - week 9

moondog

I normally would not be making this post with only two TE's playing but Kiwi has been up to some very interesting shenanigans this evening.  First he drops Russel Wilson, his flex Qb for George Kittle at TE.  Grabbing Kittle turned out to be a good move considering the fact that he scored 20 points with Shanahan seeming to pull a rabbit out of the hat with that new Qb nobodies' ever heard of.  Instead of simply dropping Jordan Reed who he did have at TE, he chose to drop Wilson instead thereby leaving his flex spot open which he now has slotted in Jarvis Landry. He's up to some monkey business here and I wouldn't be too shocked to see Ryan Fitzpatrick in that slot by game time.  If I were the king I'd grab Fitzpatrick post haste.  

Unlike Kittle who had a great game, my opponents TE, Jordan Cook, managed to lay a turd which gives me a slight advantage - about time I got some luck.

On 11/2/2018 at 4:37 PM, moondog said:

I normally would not be making this post with only two TE's playing but Kiwi has been up to some very interesting shenanigans this evening.  

I didn't realize that what l was doing was so obvious 😂😂😂

I fully intended to pickup Fitz Magic but l was waiting for Cook to be ruled out so that l could place him on IR which would've freed up a spot on my roster to add a QB.

Much to my disappointment.. they decided to play Cook a week before his bye which went against my original plan.

Then.. before l could decide which of my player's l should drop the King surprisingly dropped Big Ben to add Fitzpatrick 😣

Luckily this didn't end up bitting me in the golpher and by some miracle l ended up escaping with the WIN!!!

He's up to some monkey business here and I wouldn't be too shocked to see Ryan Fitzpatrick in that slot by game time.  If I were the king I'd grab Fitzpatrick post haste.  

BTW... since when have you decided to start helping the King?

I thought that we were friends? 🤔

I guess that there are NO friends when in comes to FF! 😂😂😂

7 hours ago, kiwi said:

I didn't realize that what l was doing was so obvious 😂😂😂

I fully intended to pickup Fitz Magic but l was waiting for Cook to be ruled out so that l could place him on IR which would've freed up a spot on my roster to add a QB.

Much to my disappointment.. they decided to play Cook a week before his bye which went against my original plan.

Then.. before l could decide which of my player's l should drop the King surprisingly dropped Big Ben to add Fitzpatrick 😣

Luckily this didn't end up bitting me in the golpher and by some miracle l ended up escaping with the WIN!!!

I  only realized your high jinks when I was checking the match ups Thursday evening and your team came up one player short - I had checked it at 12:30 and everything was okay  so that's when I realized you were up to something.  If you had grabbed Fitz, you'd have slaughtered the King but as it stands you made a nice move grabbing that TE.

7 hours ago, kiwi said:

BTW... since when have you decided to start helping the King?

I thought that we were friends? 🤔

I guess that there are NO friends when in comes to FF! 😂😂😂

Actually I was hoping you would win since the King is about the only player I have a hoop and a holler of catching for that fourth spot - but not if he keeps putting 200 points a game.

2 hours ago, moondog said:

I  only realized your high jinks when I was checking the match ups Thursday evening and your team came up one player short 

I thought that you would'vebeen to drunk by then to notice anything!

There NO pulling the wool over your eyes 😂😂😂

2 hours ago, kiwi said:

There NO pulling the wool over your eyes 😂😂😂

Best listen to Kiwi on this one, he’s from New Zealand so he knows what he’s talking about when it comes to sheep. 🤨

I normally would not be making this post with only two TE's playing but Kiwi has been up to some very interesting shenanigans this evening.  

It's Thursday (Friday here) so here we go again.. all aboard the Pittsburgh train!! 

38 minutes ago, kiwi said:

It's Thursday (Friday here) so here we go again.. all aboard the Pittsburgh train!! 

I see you've decided that maybe you do need another QB.  Too bad Cousins is on bye this week (from my experience with him, he's been basically on bye every week this season).  You're putting  a lot faith in the Steelers tonight - if the Panthers pull off their game of the season, you could really be screwed here as half your team is locked into this game.

15 minutes ago, moondog said:

You're putting  a lot faith in the Steelers tonight - if the Panthers pull off their game of the season, you could really be screwed here as half your team is locked into this game.

Yeah.. I am hoping that it's a shootout and Big Ben doesn't golpher the bed 😁

1 hour ago, QuikVend said:

Damn it. I'll say they did alright. 101 points already. LeVeon better get his @$$ in the building. 

Well it was more of a blowout than the shootout that l was hoping for but l suppose that l shouldn't be disappointed with 101 points. 

I just wish that it was more because somehow I think that l am going to need every point that l can get against you!!

Archived