Week 9 Recap

moondog

13 hours ago, kiwi said:

I like your thinking.. l don't really know what a IDP is but l like it! 😁

An IDP is an individual defensive player that the league is set up to provide scoring for.  Never played with one before so I have no idea of their scoring potential but it might put an interesting spin on how we view defenses.

7 hours ago, moondog said:

An IDP is an individual defensive player that the league is set up to provide scoring for.  Never played with one before so I have no idea of their scoring potential but it might put an interesting spin on how we view defenses.

So.. would an IDP replace the DEF position or would it be an additional position in your line-up?

3 hours ago, kiwi said:

Well.. that didn't last long 😂😂😂

Sounds like he just tweaked his ankle a little bit - these guys always are saying this kind of stuff just before they go off for 200 yards and 3 Td's.  Seems like almost everybody in the NFL is a big fat liar and I don't trust anything they tell us anymore.

15 hours ago, moondog said:

Sounds like he just tweaked his ankle a little bit - these guys always are saying this kind of stuff just before they go off for 200 yards and 3 Td's.  Seems like almost everybody in the NFL is a big fat liar and I don't trust anything they tell us anymore.

Apparently he's really screwed the pooch now that we know it's a torn ACL.  Too bad as it would have been interesting to see what he could do with a decent QB.

On 11/8/2018 at 3:14 PM, moondog said:

WWhen I get A.J. Green I should be pretty well set to end strong.  

Well... it looks like things are about to get interesting!!

If AJ can return in the next couple of weeks "The Blue Mooner" might just be the team to beat now that DJ looks like he's also returned to his old self!

I definitely wouldn't want to be facing you in week 15.... this actually might be the year that you finally get your championship. 🏆

6 hours ago, kiwi said:

Well... it looks like things are about to get interesting!!

If AJ can return in the next couple of weeks "The Blue Mooner" might just be the team to beat now that DJ looks like he's also returned to his old self!

I definitely wouldn't want to be facing you in week 15.... this actually might be the year that you finally get your championship. 🏆

That's assuming I get to week 15 - which will be a far jump from here. DJ promised 2,000 yards this year so I figure he still owes us about 1,500 which I'm hoping he'll get in the next 4 games.

Note to self:  Next year try and get your team established before all the cows leave the barn 😂😂😂

Archived