What is the best brand/model claw (crane) machine and will break down the least?

locussst

I have been in touch with distributors the last few weeks and it appears that for the independent operator the main brands available are Coastal Amusements, Coast to Coast, and ICE amusements.  I have been looking at several models of each brand but was wondering which one is most reliable in your experience?  I assume most are made in China (except ICE), but are any made in Taiwan?  Which company has the best support if I need to fix this thing myself?  I am a novice with cranes and only know enough to adjust the crane settings.

These are the models I am looking at most closely.  I am interested in doing a play 'till you win model.

Toy Solider 30” - Coastal Amusements

Toy Taxi 30" - Coast to Coast

Grab N Win 42” - ICE

I switched away from the Coast to Coast and Coastal Amusements stuff and went with basically all Smart cranes. Price point is good and all the ones I have never break down. I have had the candy cranes, Prizetime Deluxe and the Toy Chest ones they make and all have been VERY reliable...

If you had me rate cranes, I would say ICE is #1, but expensive and then a very close #2 would be Smart since their stuff is decently priced and reliable.

Archived