LCM 3 SNACK MACHINE

Soulsurvivor0182

HAVING ISSUE WITH MY LCM 3 MACHINE, SEEING IF ANY SUGGESTIONS. ONE MOTOR IN PARTICULAR. I CAN RUN THE TEST MODE ON THE MOTOR AND IT SPINS FINE, BUT WHEN I TRY TO MAKE THAT SELECTION IN NORMAL VEND MODE IT DISPLAYS " MAKE ANOTHER SELECTION" THERE IS PRODUCT IN THE ROW. WHAT COULD BE CAUSING THIS ISSUE? ANY HELP WOULD BE GREATLY APPRECIATED.

First of all, turn off your caps lock so you aren't yelling at us.  Secondly, you have to go in and out of the service mode 2-3 times to ensure you see the proper motor count on the display twice before you close your door.  Then you'll know all motors should work.

I apologize for the all caps lol, thank you for you for your help. I'm new to the world of vending, it has been a learning experience. I recently bought my first machine, the LCM-3 for $100.00. The lady I purchased it from had no idea what was wrong with it. I took a chance and purchased a new control board for it on ebay for $80 and it seems to be functioning properly now. Only issue I'm running into now, not sure if it is an issue, the machine doesn't detect if an item is empty. Not sure if it is supposed to do so. Money can be put into machine and will vend from empty spot. Is this normal or is there some type of sensor that I'm having an issue with??

You really are new to this.  Snack machines like this with no vend sensing system will not care if there is anything in a spiral or not.  It will turn the motor you select from the keypad regardless.

On 5/3/2019 at 3:30 PM, AZVendor said:

You really are new to this.  Snack machines like this with no vend sensing system will not care if there is anything in a spiral or not.  It will turn the motor you select from the keypad regardless.

If people are stupid enough to watch a spiral turn with nothing in it.... That's a good day.