Jump to content

permits / licenses


Recommended Posts

12 hours ago, ellisd said:

Is there anything required to get into the honor box business?

You will need a business license/tax ID (FEIN), but the rest depends on where you are going into business.  Different states have different requirements.  Are you doing charity mint/lollipop boxes or servicing business with Honor Snack trays?  Does your state have sales tax on food/snacks ?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 3 weeks later...
46 minutes ago, RikaKazak said:

One of my states requires a seller's permit #.

How many States are you in?  Are these Charity mint/lollipop boxes or Honor Snack trays?  Some states have rigid rules regarding interstate business as well.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Create New...