Any Bulk Vending Machines still made in the USA?

Atlas99

I'm Atlas, I'm getting back into the business after years away. I can't seem to find any bulk vending machines made in the USA. All I used to ever buy was Northwestern Super 60's. Much to my surprise they are out of business. I also see A&A no longer making bulk vending machines. All I can say is HELP!! 

3 hours ago, orsd said:

Eagle.

Well good deal they are still in business. I can't find their website. Do you know what it is? I saw a guy on here posting their phone number, but it's not working. Thanks for the help. I'm glad an American company is still making machines.

Eagle EMC

909-447-7866

Lead me to their voice mail since they are closed right now 736am CST.  Eagle got rid of their website, i assume to save costs.

Technically Northwestern is still in business... technically.  They were bought out by NEN so they could produce their own machines.  Its up in the air whether or not they will ever sell complete machines to the public or through a distributor, I did hear parts are being sold through a couple distributors.

5 hours ago, Mehehe said:

Eagle EMC

909-447-7866

Lead me to their voice mail since they are closed right now 736am CST.  Eagle got rid of their website, i assume to save costs.

Technically Northwestern is still in business... technically.  They were bought out by NEN so they could produce their own machines.  Its up in the air whether or not they will ever sell complete machines to the public or through a distributor, I did hear parts are being sold through a couple distributors.

Thanks for the help. I'll call them up. I saw them on one website. That's what I was going to buy if they still made them. Bever are good too, but cost way too much and are made in Canada. Maybe they will start making Northwestern again. I sure hope so. I try to buy American when I can. 

6 hours ago, Atlas99 said:

Thanks for the help. I'll call them up. I saw them on one website. That's what I was going to buy if they still made them. Bever are good too, but cost way too much and are made in Canada. Maybe they will start making Northwestern again. I sure hope so. I try to buy American when I can. 

I called in today and learned a few things. I'll Order 50 machines in the next 4 weeks. It was a good deal. Only $50.00 per machine