Wizard Spiral Machines

BB Vendors

Hey guys. I have a question regarding another model machine. Does anyone have any experience with the Wizard Spiraling gumball machines? Are they good, bad, junk or what? And if you do have any, have you ever tried vending 1" bouncy balls from them? Thanks in advance!

Pretty well built. If it has the Beaver coin mech (it should) then not much to go wrong, really. Large parts like globes and fiberglass bodies and spiral tubes are expensive and sometimes hard to get (for the more obscure knockoffs) but I can find used machines all day long for under 100 so not a big deal if I have to scrap one for parts.

If your gonna do bb then you will need a baffle (real easy to make, just do a forum search.) and some sort of filler for the center (so filling it up to a reasonable level doesn’t cost you a couple hundred bucks. Also may want to swap the mech out to .50 cents, but mechs are easy to come by on eBay or directly from Beaver.

Edited by orsd

as long as the product is round, and rolls, it will vent, the type of coin mech doesn't affect the vending process, beaver is preferred and most of them already come with a beaver coin mech, you can use 1 inch to 1.5 inch bouncy balls or toys, I would actually used toys that come in a round capsule, they don't get stuck as much as the bb, you can stick with the cheap toys from AA, all toys will sell, doesn't have to be fancy, cant find the baffle, is that a plastic piece down the middle?