Vehicle

Pitty Pat

ford f150 and a subaru

i wouldnt put stickers identifying your vehicle as a business vehicle, you are only asking for problems. this is what business logos on vehicles mean to people....... hey i am carrying cash on me and in my vehicle, please take it from me at gun point.....or.....hey there is someone who is driving a company vehicle lets run into him and see what we can get in a law suit.

just my thoughts on signs

I don't really think you need to worry about someone jacking you for $10 in quarters and a bag of M&M Peanuts. 

But on the other hand I don't really think a bumper sticker would help the business gain any new business either, so it's a moot point.

Rob

http://www.kickstartvending.com

im haulin a hell of a lot more quarters than $10. i am also talking about signs that go on the sides of your car, not the bumper stickers.

the people that are wanting to take your money have no idea how much money is in the machines that you are servicing, or for that matter, what kind of machines you are servicing. they dont know if you are pulling $10 or $1,000 out of your machines. all they know is that you are carrying cash!

i have been running routes for the last 15 years, 13 of those for a company with  big signs on each side of the truck. when you have seen and heard all of the crazy stuff that happens to people out on routes you might reconsider your "moot point".

dont advertise that you carry cash, get you a glock bumper sticker instead.

get you a glock bumper sticker instead.

Mine says "Driver carries no cash... HE'S MARRIED!"

Steve

Steve,

I'm with you buddy. I'm married and my wallet is empty. If I didn't have baby pictures and a gas card I wouldn't even need a wallet. I do however have a sticker that says "I love my poodle" on my tailgate. It's great if you work at a factory and want to get made fun of. I have my wife to thank for that.

As for a sign on my vehicle, I believe in "lean". If the cost outweigh the benefits, don't spend your money on it. I don't think a sign on your vehicle would get you any more business but it would increase your visibility as someone who is carrying money. To me it wouldn't be worth it. I'm new at this, but I've done sales before, and I don't believe it will boost your locating. But it could help build brand recognition which you can't put a price on. It would be nice if when you talk to business decision maker they know your business' name. It does help. If you think about it, when you vote and get down to council members and judges and the animal control officer, the name you tend to vote for is the one you've heard before. So I don't drag on and on.... I suppose it couldn't hurt to spend money on a sign for your vehicle. Its not my bag of tea, but I can see where it would be nice. I don't know how much those signs cost, but I think you can sponser a little league baseball team for around $250  and if you are in a small town....people will know of your business name. And what a great way to advertise to your target audience. Maybe you could set up a vending machine that dispenses Big League Chew..LOL    

I don't really think you need to worry about someone jacking you for $10 in quarters and a bag of M&M Peanuts. 

But on the other hand I don't really think a bumper sticker would help the business gain any new business either, so it's a moot point.

If you find me at the end of the day when I'm doing my servicing, I'll have alot more than $10 on me.

Also, what are you gonna do for the other 29 days when you arn't servicing your machines?

I just traded in my 1997 chevy cavalier and got a 2004 dodge grand Caravan I love it so far !  It is much easier carring all the candy in it ! And if I have to take a machine I do not have to take it a part to fit it in the car !:D

Interesting.  I have a 2004 Cavalier.  I can fit 10 singles with stands in it, plus a cooler with the gumballs.  Gets me 27MPG and I have satalite radio to keep me happy.

DPERRY >>>> I loved my Chevy Cav , but with my family it just was getting to small.  Not to add I beat the heck out of it !  Sometimes the little ones come with me for the ride to check the machines and it was only a 2 door and with 2 carseats in there it got real tight in there !

:?:shock::X

:dude:  :cool: