Not scratching floors

I have a location that is remodeling. I convinced the owner to let the machines stay. There is a 501e and a full sized snack machine with legs. The owner suggested putting wheels on the machines. That is not happening. Is there anything that I can put under the machines where it could slide a little without scratching the floors? Any suggestions would be appreciated. Thank you!

I use the large furniture sliders from Home Depot under almost all of my machines.  It protects the floors and makes it easier to access the rear of the machine on those rare occasions when I need to.  1,000 lb capacity easily handles the machines, does not make them unsteady and if fact helps to keep them from being wobbly.  I hold them in place with a small loop of duct tape on each foot before I lower the machine off the dolly.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Southeast Treats said:

I use the large furniture sliders from Home Depot under almost all of my machines.  It protects the floors and makes it easier to access the rear of the machine on those rare occasions when I need to.  1,000 lb capacity easily handles the machines, does not make them unsteady and if fact helps to keep them from being wobbly.  I hold them in place with a small loop of duct tape on each foot before I lower the machine off the dolly.

Are you talking about the wood with the wheels underneath?