Bulk Vending Locating Questions

bbar97

Hey guys, 

I'm (hopefully) going to be locating three new machines in the near future. They're 2" .75 Cent toy capsule machines. I currently only have one machine placed, and it's been doing pretty well. I have a few questions for some of you more experienced folks. 

1. Could you give an estimate for your success rate when trying to find a place for your machine? Like 10%? 30%? 

2. What kind of locations are best? My machine is in a mexican restaurant, and I'm planning on targeting mexican restuarants primarily.

3. How selective are you about where you inquire about placing your machine? I feel like I'm being too picky when I skip over a place, for some reason or another. They may be too upscale, maybe they already have a machine there, too small of a space, etc. 

I'm not really interested in hiring a locator as I only have 3 machines to place and I need to force myself out of my comfort zone anyway. I also plan on using the gift card method I've seen in this forum to convince the decision maker to let me place. 

Thanks!