Hi all!

I am new to this forum, I am based in the UK and looking to make the venture into honor boxes (Honour in the UK.) After browsing this forum for several weeks I cant seem to see any UK based companies? If you are from the UK and in this business please reach out to me!

I have spoken to bhumphreys as everyone will know him, but I just want to get a wider selection of answers too!

For those in the business:

1) What is your opinions of using a charity? Do you use charities? I know the laws differ in both countries but is anyone aware of the legal aspect of this? If I went down the route of using a charity would I need to declare some form of legislation or can I simply just donate said amount of profit without and charity licences etc.?

2) In regards to suppliers of boxes I have tried Camerons packaging and Sheridan Systems but the delivery is exceptionally high as you can imagine. I also contacted the Honour Box Guy who was kind enough to give me a quote on his boxes but the same problem occurred. So my question is mainly aimed at UK based people, who are your box suppliers?

I think these are my main questions for now as I have done a lot of research on this and im excited to get going. I am aware of several success stories but if anyone would like to share with me their journey or any advice that they did or would do different upon starting their journey, I would love to hear it!

Thanks for taking your time to read this!

Joe :) 

• 3 months later...