tracking programs

bhumphrey829

I am curious as to what programs you guys use to keep up with your vending business.  I have been with vend-trak for the whole 4 years and I love all of the features they have available.  Makes running my business a lot more simple.  However, they have quite a few problems with the site.  This time it's been down almost a week and putting me in a bind.  I was just curious as to what other options are available out there.

2 hours ago, RikaKazak said:

Mines working fine now.

I spoke too soon.  I can't get the route option to work.  I tried to create a new honor box route but it won't optimize the directions or any of that.  Where the map is suppose to be it's just a broken icon.  Ughhh...that's my most wanted feature.

• 1 month later...

The route feature is awesome in VendSoft. I once tried Vend-trak but I gave up. Curiosity recently made me have another look at Vend-trak but I think they have given up. So glad I am with VendSoft, it is so feature packed and so easy to use.  

• 3 months later...

Bryan,  we're still using https://www.vendsoft.com/features-v4u?source=vendinglocator

With the honor box on it now.  Plus they're revamping the app soon for amusement. I think for boxes it was really good. The inventory would help you as well.  

I usually print out the directions as well.  When you put your trip together,  you can print a pull sheet,  directions,  and optimize them.  

After you take a look,  if you still have questions,  call me. It's been by far my best investment.