I stopped running my routes

John white

Have checked almost all locations at this point in last couple weeks.  Have been able to access most of the equipment.  A couple restaurants have closed access off to my equipment and a kids gym placed my equipment and theirs in the closet.  Everyone has been receptive to servicing--most are mom and pop commission restaurants which I believe has helped.  Laundromats and auto places are not overly worried about the virus (in my vending perception).  Normally would have serviced three times by now, overall a rough guess would be sales are down 50% from pre-C.  Just glad to see places still open and machines still there at this point.  And glad I have other revenue sources.   Have no idea when to service again with sales as they currently are.  Been stuck in Phase 2 for at least three extensions since April or May and still there.  No one is posting local routes for sale I have noticed. 

On 8/30/2020 at 6:41 AM, SSVEND said:

Still a mess. Selectively hitting locations, which is very unproductive. Still have equipment with trash bags over them...equipment in closets and back rooms. I haven't even attempted hitting my manufacturing locations or the areas perceived as upper class. My thought is most forget the machines are there until until they see you come to service it. Once they see us, it's over...take your machine. Just not sure how much longer we're able to push this out. Hopefully by November this virus disappears or at the very least isn't on the forefront of most people's mind.  

this is exactly what im dealing with, Im running out of place to put picked up equipment as well

• Sad 1

My other concern is how long are our suppliers going to be able to ride this out? You KNOW they are hurting and have been for the past few years. If we aren't out servicing and our sales are way down that's a whole lot less product we will be buying. Bulk vending will always be around in some form, but we have surely seen our best days.