Unable to Open Dixie Narco HVV

I'm sure this has been asked before, I have tried to search but I can not find anything. I recently purchased 3 Dixie HVV's and was able to open them before I purchased them and also after I got them ( I have used the same keyfob on all three). Now of course one will not open. It powers on just fine with no issues. I have removed some of the buttons on the right front side but for the life of me can figure out how get it open. If anyone could send me a private message to help I would appreciated it. I can also provide the invoice as proof of purchase.

As always, Candyman to the non-rescue.  Only Triteq locks us the fobs so yes, it's a Triteq.  If you have removed some buttons then you should have found a red and black wire that hang down inside the door behind the buttons.  They should just be loose dangling wires.  They can be connected to a 24v battery pack that you would need to cobble together and that would then power the lock to open it.  It won't, however solve your problem of the bad Triteq lock which you would need to either replace or convert to a normal T-handle.

AZVendor, What if the lock is in fact bad? How screwed am I. Does that mean i have to some how break the lock and basically just use the machine for parts? With it being the big button HVV there is no way i can convert it to T Handle.

Ill give the power trick a try and hope that does it.

• 2 weeks later...

Well a little update. I tried the backup method an nothing. Had to get physical with with. I was able to get inside via a manual method.

Does anyone have a good lead on a working Triteq lock for a Dixie narco 501e HVV?  Thanks again for the help.

• 7 months later...
  • 3 years later...
On 5/17/2020 at 9:32 AM, TempestVendingllc said:

Well a little update. I tried the backup method an nothing. Had to get physical with with. I was able to get inside via a manual method.

Does anyone have a good lead on a working Triteq lock for a Dixie narco 501e HVV?  Thanks again for the help.

What did you do to get in