my machine is a door stopper...

jay22

how would you feel about walking in to one of your locations to find that it is now being used as a door stopper? i encountered this with one of my gumball today machines and wasn’t sure what to think. on one hand i thought it was kinda a bs move to treat it like a piece of wood, but on the other hand, you certainly can’t miss it now. i ultimately didn’t say anything.

1 hour ago, jay22 said:

how would you feel about walking in to one of your locations to find that it is now being used as a door stopper? i encountered this with one of my gumball today machines and wasn’t sure what to think. on one hand i thought it was kinda a bs move to treat it like a piece of wood, but on the other hand, you certainly can’t miss it now. i ultimately didn’t say anything.

As long as it is not outside in the heat or elements I wouldn't worry about it. I have several places that do that and like you said it's hard to miss. Better than if they had it behind the open door where no one could get to it....I've had that happen before.