Brand New Vendor

Giratinalakings

Hello all. I  am brand new to vending, I just purchased my first machine (AP 7500) for a bag of Doritos (no joke). The machine turns on and appears to function, further testing will need to be done. However, the light inside is broken and I need a new lock. I've been looking online for manuals and it appears to me the only difference between the AP 7600 and AP 7500 are the amount of rows. Is this true? if someone could please shed some light that would be extremely helpful. I  would also like to upgrade to a bill acceptor and credit/debit reader if that's even possible (my machine accepts nickels, dimes and quarters only. Thanks :)

Congrats.

The AP 7600 is an absolute workhorse, if a bit older. It is rock solid, reliable, and easy to work on. In addition, there are many upgrades avaiable for it.

As for 7500 vs 7600 yes the difference is the number of shelves.

As for bill validator yes it it upgradable. I believe you would need a harness and a bracket. 

If you want a card reader then you would need an aftermarket control board. InOne and Vendors Exchange sell them. About $350.

I will say, you definitely want to start with  soda machines. Snack machines can be a pain in the butt to manage inventory shelf life for especially with one machine.