WesternVending - Locator Services

I ordered 3 locations from Keith, he got 3 locations, but when he called to set up apointments, he was rejected for some reason from all three, he gave me a refund, same day. Not sure what happened, but at least I got a refund right away, I know my area can be tough at times, just not sure how all 3 fell through, might have him try again sometime soon. Just wanted to post my experence.

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

g_r_vending wrote:

I ordered 3 locations from Keith, he got 3 locations, but when he called to set up apointments, he was rejected for some reason from all three, he gave me a refund, same day. Not sure what happened, but at least I got a refund right away, I know my area can be tough at times, just not sure how all 3 fell through, might have him try again sometime soon. Just wanted to post my experence.

Thanks GR

Working with GR was a pretty good experience, flexible and patient. Even though the locations were denied on setting the appointment, He got his refund right away. He also Paid Upfront.

Here is also the review from the other thread from Faith Vending

#52 Posted: Fri May 22nd, 2009 10:31 am

I have been busy with the route and have not seen this thread till now. I used Keith for one location and it went very well; he got me an excellent location that will be aa winner for a long time. I saw his ad on CraigsList; realized he was in Michigan and decided to give him a call and ended up using him for one location. Since then Keith and I have spoken on the phone numerous times. He is very professional, communicates with you very well, and seems to really place his customer first. One good placement does not mean I will go out and give an unconditional testimony. All I can say is it went very well, I know his price and guarantee and have accepted it, from speaking with him on the phone so much I am confident Keith will do the right thing if anything goes wrong. Plus I know where he lives

I plan on using him again. I will keep this forum posted and hopefully we have a decent locator which is badly needed.

Jim

Eve & Jim

Faith Vending

68 locations

2 racks

All 1800's

I still don't understand why so much negativity.....

Thats only 2 people so far, and one of them a service wasn't even rendered, and the money was returned, some of the logic here is mind boggling.

Like i said, it seems like people are waiting to see me fail for some reason...Two reviews isn't enough to write somebody off....or praise anyone.......

Thats only 2 people so far, and one of them a service wasn't even rendered, and the money was returned, some of the logic here is mind boggling.

Like i said, it seems like people are waiting to see me fail for some reason...Two reviews isn't enough to write somebody off....

I can only speak for my self but I doubt anyone here wants you to fail but I can give you a few reasons for the negativity.

1-you lied and were trying to mislead a forum with way over 1000 members.some members here have been in the biz for decades.

2-I AM QUOTEING YOU:I'm done answering questions and being Mr.Nice Guy about my credentials if you want to try me, cool. If not stop wasting my time  -need I explain this one?

3-poor performance replacement.although you offer thre same services as midwest you don`t want to be compared to them but they offer free replacemnet if a rack doesnt make $45 in 45 days.Two vends a day isn`t much.if a locations makes only that it should be replaced without question.

more to follow

antoniocinisi wrote:

Like i said, it seems like people are waiting to see me fail for some reason...Two reviews isn't enough to write somebody off....

I can only speak for my self but I doubt anyone here wants you to fail but I can give you a few reasons for the negativity.

1-you lied and were trying to mislead a forum with way over 1000 members.some members here have been in the biz for decades.

2-I AM QUOTEING YOU:I'm done answering questions and being Mr.Nice Guy about my credentials if you want to try me, cool. If not stop wasting my time  -need I explain this one?

3-poor performance replacement.although you offer thre same services as midwest you don`t want to be compared to them but they offer free replacemnet if a rack doesnt make $45 in 45 days.Two vends a day isn`t much.if a locations makes only that it should be replaced without question.

more to follow

Understandable, But please understand you guys put me on the defensive....

But ill Revisit and think about a flexible poor performance warranty, Even though it will be exclusive to VenDiscuss members only. A good portion of my business comes from CraigsList, But seeing that Midwest and ks dominates this forum, ill have to offer something a little on par. So ill be posting a revitalized poor performance warranty, give me a couple of days and check back.

Let me actually try and take feedback from users, and work something out that works out for me and the users of the forum. Maybe using CraigsList to much, has prevented me from being open to actually compete with the other two guys.

And i never lied or mislead, I over exaggerated, big difference.

Kelly wrote:

Yes post it...I asked if I could pay after you found location...being you cant be trusted.

I can't be trusted? Thats ridiculous.... I worked with two people here so far, One a good location was delivered, and the other gave a FULL REFUND.

Go back and Read.

I don't have a need to take money and run.

Kelly wrote:

How many has MW and KS delivered? And KS is very professional.

I don't really know. They have been on this forum for quite awhile, I use CraigsList, But calling me a untrustworthy sure isn't fair. Seeing that no one has yet to call me a scammer or have there money taken and seeing you haven't even used my service.

You have no street cred yet.  Offer the same guarantee the other locators have, there are literally hundreds of machines that need to be placed from members here.  If not, you might as well go hit the CL posts again.  Maybe you can get some referral letters from ALL your CL clients?  You would think that as a new locator,  you would want to offer the best service possible, why should we take a chance with your service when it costs more $ and offers less?  Why not stick with the others?  I think time is quickly running out to make good on your misrepresentations from last week.  Or, are you just trying to shoot fish in a barrel here??

cavity wrote:

You have no street cred yet.  Offer the same guarantee the other locators have, there are literally hundreds of machines that need to be placed from members here.  If not, you might as well go hit the CL posts again.  Maybe you can get some referral letters from ALL your CL clients?  You would think that as a new locator,  you would want to offer the best service possible, why should we take a chance with your service when it costs more $ and offers less?  Why not stick with the others?  I think time is quickly running out to make good on your misrepresentations from last week.  Or, are you just trying to shoot fish in a barrel here??

Yeah Big Mistake, After seeing this Forum, it realyl looked like a great way to expand some more. But i guess ill have to offer exclusive pricing and offer about the same warranty's.

About CL letters, I could do, that, but the problem is people would be suspicious, and would believe I made the letters myself. Id rather just have them to sign up and post here.

alyssamma wrote:

Keith, I'll step up and say right now that if you offer a poor performance guarantee I'll buy 10 locations from you.

PM me to work out the details.

Thanks!

Kevin

Hey Kevin ill be pming you soon, Ill be PMing you with ways to contact me so you can describe your machines, and what you want.

Kelly wrote:

Western if you get more positive feedback and start acting as if you want our business and quit the "bs", replace poor performers and lower your prices you could make a good living here. I believe you have the "gift of gab" and thats a good thing for this line of work.I want you to suceed. Competition is a good thing. We have a group of well educated, good people here.

Thanks, Kelly, I do make a living off this lol. And your right, I lowered my price, and said I'm working on a performance warranty, and it seems like alot more people are willing to work. Which is good. I guess i can't deny the fact that KS, Midwest, have been here for awhile and it would be hard for anyone to use me when they could just use KS, and Midwest.

Kelly wrote:

The better your reputation the higher you can put your prices. Its all about trust and performance.

I Definitely agree with that. For now racks are $100 no matter what size, the amount of work to get them in an location is a lot more then a bulk candy machine.

Here is the performance warranty information.

WesternVending’s Performance Warranty

Bulk Candy Performance Replacement Policy:

• The machine must be in place for a minimum of 50 days.

• The location must be used within 30 days of us notifying you that’s its available.

• You must e-mail us with your collection information each time you collect. This will let us make a more accurate decision if your machine needs to be replaced.

• A Maximum of 30% of locations will be replaced, For example, you place 10 with me and 3 of them will get replaced for poor performance, no questions asked.

WesternVending Will not replace locations if

• You fail to service the machine regularly.

• You do not have the proper sticker or contact information on the machine.

• You have specifically requested a particular location and it does not perform well.

• You do not use gloves in handling the candy and the location complains of unsanitary conditions.

Placement Policy

We guarantee placement of every location sent to you. Placement must occur within 3 week days of receiving the location. If you don’t place the machine in 3 weekdays of receiving a location, then a refund cant be given.

Other notes:

Please have all your contact information, and charity information, so that it will show that the information told was true.