Please help identify for parts

boulevardtalonman

OK, I was gifted a couple nasty golpher triple shop machines.  I actually pressure washed one of them and it came out looking decent.  It does need some parts, but it looks like there are a few different versions out there.  They look like the one in this picture, but have 2 locks on the change box.  What I am looking for is the clear window panels and new locks.  The locks look like pretty standard cabinet locks but any idea where to get that panel? 

Thanks on advance

images.jpeg

7 hours ago, boulevardtalonman said:

OK, I was gifted a couple nasty golpher triple shop machines.  I actually pressure washed one of them and it came out looking decent.  It does need some parts, but it looks like there are a few different versions out there.  They look like the one in this picture, but have 2 locks on the change box.  What I am looking for is the clear window panels and new locks.  The locks look like pretty standard cabinet locks but any idea where to get that panel? 

Thanks on advance

images.jpeg

If it has anything on it that identifies it as a Rhino machine you can check their website https://www.rhinovending.com/triple-head-vending-machines.php and reach out to them. Gumball Machine Warehouse and CandyMachines.com (I think they are the same company) generally sell parts for these Chinese imports also. Unfortunately, because there are so many iterations of these machines, finding the exact match for that front panel could be a real challenge. I would search eBay first and see if you can find something that looks close on there or you can reach out to one of those above mentioned entities. Generally these machines are far more trouble than they are worth. The only thing decent on them is the cast iron stand.

Yeah, I know these things aren't the best, but it was free so I figure I can spend a few bucks and get it up and going. I'm running one drink and one 5 wide snack machine  in a nursing home now,  it's profiting between 75 and 85 a week. 

There is one of these things beside my machines that the maintenance guy is running (the home owns it, but I'm pretty sure he is skimming at the least).   I thought I may offer to buy it from them and keep running that too.  I would give a little more than it's worth just to get the monopoly.