Help please

Heather needs help

5 hours ago, Heather needs help said:

I just purchased a univend  machine.  Has four different choices in one machine.  I'm missing the lock on top of my Hine and the coin box door and lock.  Any ideas where I might be able to get those parts?  My machine is just like newbies that asked where to get parts for his in 2015.

This should be in the bulk section I believe

16 hours ago, Heather needs help said:

I just purchased a univend  machine.  Has four different choices in one machine.  I'm missing the lock on top of my Hine and the coin box door and lock.  Any ideas where I might be able to get those parts?  My machine is just like newbies that asked where to get parts for his in 2015.

Univend has been gone for almost 20 years now so the only way you will find parts is from someone selling an old machine. If the machine has a center post that can be adjusted it probably uses a standard vending plug lock. Missing back door...good luck. Honestly those machines are junk and it will be a hassle to try and maintain it with no parts available. It would be easier to find a more mainstream brand like Oak, Northwestern, Eagle or Beaver as they are quality machines and parts are still plentiful. If you are just looking for a novelty machine for your home and you want something similar to a Univend then look into UTurn machines. They are fine home use and the machines and parts are everywhere. Here's a good website for machines and parts for future reference.

https://www.gumballstuff.com/