Replacement for Coinco BP4sx for AP 113

Skywalker

Hello all,

Trying to figure out what bill validators are acceptable replacements for a COINCO BP4SX.

E937A6BE-A384-4B10-A3FC-D792C97B5BB5.thumb.jpeg.b8d6abf9e4fc8065697bca6793265133.jpeg

This is what mine looks like. I’m fairly new to the industry. So I’m not sure what that 24 means by the bar code and the 34DC in the box. I did some research and looks like it’s supposed to be a 24v though I don’t know what that 34DC means.

Though doing the research I’ve done looks like I’m looking at a possible Coinco BP2BX, MARS MEI VN2512, or MARS MEI VN2542. Which of these would you recommend or would you recommend something completely different? Thanks for the help!

11 minutes ago, AngryChris said:

A stock AP 113 shouldn't be able to use that validator if it has the 6-pin MDB plug.  Your machine must have some kind of aftermarket kit on it.  If it is MDB, any mdb validator will work

Yea it has Inone conversion kit. 

5 hours ago, Skywalker said:

Yea it has Inone conversion kit. 

Then any MDB validator should work.  I recommend a 2512 with snack mask that accepts "new" 5's or a 2712.  As long as they have a snack/vfm mask and MDB harness, you're good.

• 2 weeks later...

Why you want to replace the BP4SX? Is it damage?

You can replace it with any MDB bill acceptor, just need to be sure the mask is appropriate for the machine kind.. 

You can use the Coinco Vantage VX63S4, that will fit your configuration.