Info needed royal rvdp 282/6

dw63

Hello I am in need of some experienced information.

I picked up a 1994 royal dr. pepper 6 product machine to toss in my garage and I can't find a control board in it anywhere or evidence that it ever had one

it has a coinco MAG30B validator and a MARS/MEI TRC6800-H coin changer, does it need a control board?

The coin changer doesn't accept any coins they go straight to the return and the validator has a error code of 7 figured that I might get lucky and recalibrate the coin changer but figured i'd ask some experienced vendors first.

any help would be greatly appreciated 

This is a single price machine and the price is set through the 6800-H. switches are behind the flight deck.  The first switch is .05 and each switch doubles that amount (.05, .10, .20, etc..). 

Do you have any product in the machine?  If not, the coins will drop straight through.

17 hours ago, dw63 said:

Hello I am in need of some experienced information.

I picked up a 1994 royal dr. pepper 6 product machine to toss in my garage and I can't find a control board in it anywhere or evidence that it ever had one

it has a coinco MAG30B validator and a MARS/MEI TRC6800-H coin changer, does it need a control board?

The coin changer doesn't accept any coins they go straight to the return and the validator has a error code of 7 figured that I might get lucky and recalibrate the coin changer but figured i'd ask some experienced vendors first.

any help would be greatly appreciated 

Update I found the problem, after thinking for a bit and looking at the wiring schematic then discovered the sold out light above the coin slot is out. I then loaded a couple cans so the paddle switch would close, the coin changer accepted money and the machine vended. So now I'm in need of a source for a replacement bulb or led for that and a dependable source for the bill validator to be refurbished instead.

Don't worry about the sold out light.  You'll be the only one to see it anyway.  The bill validator can be rebuilt but, really, if it's in your garage, just set it to .05 and drop a nickle in every time you want a drink.  If you want to repair it you can send it to Vendtronics in Phoenix, Vendors Exchange in Cleveland, etc.