Phillip Vernon (Vernon Vending Services)

Overall, I am a  

8 members have voted

1. 1. Overall, I am a

• Satisfied Customer
    • Neutral Customer
    • Un-Satisfied Customer

Darn, how did I miss this one?  This is getting good!  I'm going to throw the Jiffy Pop on.......

BTW.  Mr. Vernon.  When you refer to yourself as "I"  it should be capitalized.  Sorry every time I see that it reminds me of the kids book that was written by a bug and he had to hop from key to key to write.  He had no way of hitting the shift and the letter at the same time.

OK. Popcorn is done, be right back!

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Phillip, now you've really got me interested. 27hr locations? I don't think those exist anywhere.

Why don't you mention a few of these 24hr locations? Oh wait, I know...because they don't exist!

And, you still haven't responded to why everyone here seems to think you are a crook. Why isn't there a single post supporting you?

Do this...get someone you've helped and given one of these great routes to, and get them to post here.

Kevin

Stan,

i have reread your original post

and i think you may have this backwards

there was no mention of my relationship with you,

other than you wanting to hear my side of the story.

in your letter to Steve

you said and i quote

"and troy, i don't know if you remember, but we spoke on the phone a year ago.

i contacted you through vendiscuss because you were just beginning to have problems with Mr. Vernon"

(this must be around the time troy was in default of my contract with him)

you went on to say and i quote

"i subsequently told him that we had spoken and wanted to hear his side of the story

as you may guess, there was a lot of finger pointing on his part as well as assurance that he was going to make things righthe acknowledged that he received fourteen thousand dollars or so from you

what i never understood is, even though he had not received the full amount, why he did not consider a lesser number of machines paid in full and place those. i have always regretted not asking this question"

end of quote

having read this,

i answered the question you always wanted to ask me.

about your relationship with me,

i am still trying to understand how you were conveying your experiences with me.

other than you wanting to know my side of the story.

Stan,

if you found my services deplorable,

why do you not tell me so that i can make it right?

if you want to get into the solution

my email is vernon71@gmail.com

write me

tell me who you are

tell me what your problem is

and i will do all i can to make things right.

respectfully

Phillip Vernon

Mr. Vernon,

Your customer service is second only to you command of reason. 

This is a forum, and by definition it is a place where people gather to share experiences and opinions (preferably informed).  When I ran across this thread I saw an opportunity to add my voice to others who have had a less than positive experience when contracting your services.  My sole purpose is to suggest to others that, in my opinion and rooted purely in my experience, they would be ill advised to hand over their hard earned money to you.

But alas, you are right.  It is I who have things backwards.  For years I have mistakenly believed that customer service is the responsibility of the seller, not the buyer.  To think of all the precious time I have wasted visiting clients and making followup phone calls to ensure that they were happy with my services.  The sleepless nights wondering if I have properly anticipated their needs and exceeded their expectations.  Thank you, Mr. Vernon, for showing me the true path to building a happy client base.  May your success mirror your wisdom!

Stan 

Phillip, why are you ignoring me? Please get someone who is happy with your services to come and post here.

Otherwise, you can leave your email address all you want, but with all negative comments and no positive ones, no one who reads this board will do business with you.

Kevin

Kevin

i am not ignoring you,

or anyone who wants to get into the solution of their problem

I AM NOT LEAVING MY EMAIL ADDRESS FOR THE PURPOSE OF NEW BUSINESS

I AM LEAVING MY EMAIL ADDRESS TO HELP ANYONE WHO HAS A PROBLEM WITH ME OR MY SERVICES

i will leave my email address once again

and i will say...once again

if anyone has a problem with me or my services

my email address is

vernon71@gmail.com

i will do all i can to address your problem

respectfully

Phillip Vernon

....13 months after the fact?

I went to the DMV last week assured that I would receive excellent service after being treated so poorly two years ago.  Guess what?

You had your chance, Phil.  You blew it. 

Stan

And Kevin,

I think that's a valid quest to suggest that he present testimonials from satisfied customers.  However, unless their identity is familiar, their words would have to be suspect.  It would be all too easy for Mr. Vernon to fabricate or have fabricated glowing testimonials.  Even Certificates of Authenticity can be forged. 

Here is one tidbit of information I have not shared.  When I was in the throws of agony in dealing with Mr. Vernon, I called 1800 Vending to voice my dissatisfaction since he had been recommended by them.  And I was informed that they were no longer referring people to him due to "the large number of complaints."

Stan 

Stan

not allowing me to make your complaint right...

this is the choice you have made.

i am willing to make your complaint right.

should you change your mind

i will be happy to talk to you,

and do all i can to make your complaint right

all you need to do is email me at

vernon71@gmail.com

i will do all i can to make your complaint right.

respectfully

Phillip Vernon

Kevin

you chose not to do business with me.

that is fine.

i do not know why you insist on trashing me,

when you would not even meet me to see these locations in Cleveland,

you now seem to have such an interest in.

oh yeah,

i forgot, you are the person who did not even have enough integrity,

to tell me you were no longer intersted in my route.

i was willing to show you, in person, the established route.

now you tell me,

that in a city of over 500,000 people

you cannot find the locations that are 24hours or 7 days.

i see now you were never taught to access territory

maybe your spidey-sence can help you

Kevin,

if you spent half as much time locating the 31 triples you have waiting to be placed,

as you have trashing my name

they would probably be on a location.

i do not wish to banter back and forth with you

you are not even a client

i am not here to make enemies

I AM ON HERE TO MAKE ANY PROBLEMS WITH A CLIENT OF MINE.......RIGHT.

i will write this again

if anyone has a problem with me or my services

please

email me at:

vernon71@gmail.com

i will do all i can to make things right

respectfully

Phillip Vernon

Phillip, that is a lot of words to ultimately say nothing.

1) I didn't say there were no 24/7 locations. In fact, I said the opposite and *named* some. What I said was in response to you stating that most of your 100 locations were 24/7. I don't believe you could find more than 5-10 24/7 locations that are in a relatively small area in Cleveland. I welcome you to prove me wrong by naming them.

2) You keep wanting to bring up my "Spidey-sense", well, it seems it was right. Not one person has stepped forward to defend you, and you haven't disputed Stan's claim that 1-800 Vending no longer uses you. If you would prefer a different term, I could have said "BS detector".

3) Once again, you seem to have gotten your facts wrong. I was quite clear in the fact that if I could not see tax returns, I wasn't interested in the route. In fact, I remember *exactly* where I was when I told you - at my son's football practice. I guess technically you are correct, though, as it was my wife, who was standing right next to me, who was actually on the phone with you. The reason I remember this so clearly is that it is when I started vending and was looking at both your route and a large full size route (which I later helped a friend buy).

4) Regardless, if a potential customer doesn't return your call, that says nothing about integrity. It happens all the time. However, I realize what you are really doing here. Trying to label me so that it will lessen what I say about you. This is too bad. Not only is it a poor debating technique (and one that lacks integrity - and that's irony for you), but it does nothing to address the fact that every other person on this thread agrees with me.

5) Still waiting for you to produce a satisfied customer.

Kevin

Kelly

how do you get off calling me a liar and a cheat?

wow

i cannot believe the people who want to get on the "hate" bandwagon.

Kelly

neither you or Kevin are even a client of mine.

i have never done business with you

i have never done business with Kevin

i have never even spoken to you,

yet you call me a liar and a cheat

my spidey-since is telling me you are a bigot

Phillip Vernon

Well do you have anyone that likes you?

No one on this board and the one on cragislist....I will ask also Do you have 1 that you have not screwed?

Kelly

how do you get off calling me a liar and a cheat?

wow

i cannot believe the people who want to get on the "hate" bandwagon.

Kelly

neither you or Kevin are even a client of mine.

i have never done business with you

i have never done business with Kevin

i have never even spoken to you,

yet you call me a liar and a cheat

my spidey-since is telling me you are a bigot

Phillip Vernon

Kevin, my friend, Mr. Vernon is one of those individuals who view a business transaction, not as an opportunity, but as an obligation.  Just as when you visit a restaurant for the first time, you are presenting them with a opportunity to turn you into a repeat customer.  Mr. Vernon's logic is that you are obligated to return to that restaurant until they get it right.  He fails to understand that there are other restaurants that get it right the first time.  He fails to understand, among many things, that business is competitive, and that in business, opportunities are small windows that inevitably close.

Mr. Vernon, one of two truths prevailed when you and I did business a year ago.  Either you did your best or you did not.  If you did your very best then I would have to say there are other restaurants that serve much better food for a lot less money.  If, on the other hand, you did not do your best then why not?  Either way, I'm eating next door.

Stan

Phillip, Kelly is saying what every other person on this thread is saying.

Are you saying that he can't read the posts and make an informed opinion?

Instead of throwing your email address around, simply produce a customer who is happy with you.

And it is "sense", not "since".

Lastly, I believe you are misusing the word "bigot".

Kevin

Hi everyone....Seems our THIEF Phillip has shown up again with more LIES.

Hey Phillip....everyone isn't on a bandwagon....maybe they see right thru your crap and your lies.  I have asked you countless times when are you going to get real and start being honest???  I have yet to see that.  Seems you lie to everyone and I just received yet another email from someone in California other than Stan that was screwed over by you.  I told you that I was getting close to a Class Action Lawsuit.  I will be checking on that because I think I may have enough people to partake in that.  What every happened to all of the satisfied customers??  Seems there are NONE.  I am not surprised.

Now regarding me defaulting…How do you come up with this crap???  I advised you well in advice that you were taking well beyond a REASONABLE delay.  (for everyone else...his delays were weather...that should only be 1-2 days, and some other lame excuse that slips me right now)  Anyway, then I asked for a refund before anyone ever attempted to show up.  When that worthless piece Michael showed up I explained this earlier that he told me to get a truck and I did have money for those locations.  Again you always avoid this question why he did NOT place and what happened to the money I gave you?:huh:  You spent the money that you did NOT earn.  Then you always want to wine about hotel etc expenses.  Show me in the contract where I am responsible for those expenses.  It was an all inclusive contract!!!  You can't go back and change it with out approval but hat is your MO to change things without approval.  Like your going to Milwaukee.  When did I approve you going to Milwaukee???  You never called, you never advised me you just did it and now want to lie and say you did.  Then as for the one or two times you did show up I was always ready and have witnesses to that fact as well as proof of every other statement and claim I make.  I can back my comments up...you can NOT.  But you never showed when you told me to be ready you never answered your phone and always left me hanging.  One time I even drove to Milwaukee and you were NOT ready and would NOT answer your phone as usual until after I returned home and you wanted me to drive back to Milwaukee when I had to go to work.  Your crazy Phillip!!!

Besides, I never breached the contract.  You would have had to place all of the machines and not got paid for me to breach the contract.  So try again you FRAUD!!!!

Also I find it sadly funny you always mention your good name that you are worried about but I have yet to see how it is a good name when no one has anything good to say about you.

Lastly, you say you want to make things right…well then where is my refund?:huh:  Seems you had a contract for service, you were paid money and you did not perform.  Very simple, very plain, yet you don’t get it like you don’t get what everyone else is saying.  Let the record show to everyone reading this that Phillip has NOT and probably will never refund what he owes me.  He always uses the statement “make things right”.  Yet has never made things right and does not respond like a normal LEGIT business does.  They admit there mistakes, they do all they can to please the customer even if requires refunding their money.  You avoid me and avoid making things right…well I ask my peers…..Do you think Phillip owes me a refund?

Hi!  I have been reading the argument between Mr. Vernon and some vendors posting the comments back and forth.  And some of you  have been challenging  a satisfied customer of Mr. Vernon to show up,  here I am.

My husband and I own almost 100 bulk candy machines in Dallas area, we have been  in this business since 2005, starting with 50 U-Turns  8 selections.  From the start, we hired a locator from Idaho, he charged us $80 per machine , but later my husband had to remove and relocate several machines by himself although he had never had such experience before.  In 2007, we planed to expand our business by buying more U-Turn and some other kinds but we needed to find better locators.  My husband had been doing research by calling some manufacturer hoping to ask them for advice for good locators.  A lot of them recommended to us Phillip Vernon, and one of then in Illinios(I forgot the name} told us that Mr. Vernon was the best but he was  very busy because he had  so many customers.  Until 2008, we had opprotunity to worked with Mr. Vernon helping us placing 10 machines.  He did well.  He helped us put the machines in his car and the rest in our Subaru driving around show me the good places.  He accepted that not all machines  placed were all doing well , some might be slow but he would be relocate for free with no charge.  A month later, he came back and do it for free.  So far,he has come back to relocate for us about four or five times for more than 30 machines that we hired him to do for us.

We also decided to purchase 20 machines from him(triple heads} .  When the equipments arrived, he came to help assemble the machines at our house in Dallas area, with no charge and we had to offer him a lunch for his generousity.  When delivery time , he helped loading the machines in his car and ours and he relocated the machines for free, some of them have been done more than one time.

I believe that not only me who received good services from Phillip Vernon, he has been in this  locating service for 22 years , locating thousands machines all over the country,  if he is really dishonest,  how can he be in the business so long and has countless customers all over the US?

It is normal that he might make some mistakes and upset customers but what about hundreds who received his services for 22 years?  I do not want to be on any sides , I just want to voice my comments and experiences I have with Mr. Vernon and maybe those hundreds of his customers could not have opportunity to get into this site and expressed their opinions like me and a few of you.  Anyway, I am sorry for a few of you who had bad experiences with Mr. Vernon.  But look like he keeps insisting that he wanted to resolve the problems with you guys , why not trying?

Gordich,  LDS Vending , Dallas Tx.

P.S.  I am real person, real business, not just fabricated.  We have in the business for 5 years.  And Please we do not want to make the argument with anybody.  Thanks.

Darn, how did I miss this one?  This is getting good!  I'm going to throw the Jiffy Pop on.......

BTW.  Mr. Vernon.  When you refer to yourself as "I"  it should be capitalized.  Sorry every time I see that it reminds me of the kids book that was written by a bug and he had to hop from key to key to write.  He had no way of hitting the shift and the letter at the same time.

OK. Popcorn is done, be right back!

ROFL!!  I am with you brotha.

Archived