Vendo 721 Door switch

Hello All,

Thanks in advance for all your help.

I have a Vendo 721 live display. Sold out Columns are staying red even though Columns were stocked up. It won't allow me to get into Service mode either.

It had same issue last year, we changed the door switch but it started to give the same problem again. I tried new door switch but it did not help. I checked the connections, they look okay.

Double check the wiring to the door switch.   Should be plugged into the only stud on the left side of the switch and the stud closest to the front of the machine on the right side.   C to NC or "Common" to "Normally Closed".  

When the circuit is open, the machine will believe the door is open.  

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Vendo Mike said:

Double check the wiring to the door switch.   Should be plugged into the only stud on the left side of the switch and the stud closest to the front of the machine on the right side.   C to NC or "Common" to "Normally Closed".  

When the circuit is open, the machine will believe the door is open.  

I did check the wiring .One side is plugged in to common and other side to normally closed. I tried swapping door switch but it did not help. I called Vendo support, they are saying door harness also might be an issue.

Is it easy to replace door harness.