Looking to convert some 25cent machines over to 50cent

Singod

17 hours ago, Singod said:

im not sure the best way to do this the only mechs i can find for it are about $50 each does anyone know a more cost efficient way to do this? will add pics of the machines soon.

I don't believe there are any conversion kits for A & A Global mechanisms so you're probably stuck buying new ones (I assume you are looking at the Eagle 50 cent coin mechs). Check with Steve at Gumballstuff.com (phone 574-935-4800). If it exists, he'll know. He can also clarify if those Eagle .50 cent coin mechs will work on an A & A machine.

On 3/21/2022 at 5:32 PM, gumball guy said:

I don't believe there are any conversion kits for A & A Global mechanisms so you're probably stuck buying new ones (I assume you are looking at the Eagle 50 cent coin mechs). Check with Steve at Gumballstuff.com (phone 574-935-4800). If it exists, he'll know. He can also clarify if those Eagle .50 cent coin mechs will work on an A & A machine.

thx will do

5 hours ago, orsd said:

IIRC the PN series interchange with Northwestern parts and the PO series interchange with Oak/Eagle.

Thanks I really wasn't sure what I had for sure on the small ones but now I know it is A&A po 89. I have found some 75 Cent mechs for the A&A 2001's but I cant find many 50 cent mechs for the po 89's.

also i bought some parts for A&A PN 95 as i thought that is what i had originally, so i am looking to hopefully trade/sell them for the mechs i need. does this forum have a place to post stuff for sale/trade?

If not any suggestions on that?

Also what are your suggestions on best toys? I know this is very location specific but i am just not sure on what to start with.

Edited by Singod