Nayax.... anyone else’s readers drop connection today?

Hi Tblake. 

Telit sims had a global outage yesterday. In the US that affected AT&T modems. I believe they brought all back up. 

Thank you. 

Questions?

Harry Kozlovsky 
Senior Director of Solution Sales, Nayax
410-302-9015
harry@nayax.com 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Harry K said:

Hi Tblake. 

Telit sims had a global outage yesterday. In the US that affected AT&T modems. I believe they brought all back up. 

Thank you. 

Questions?

Harry Kozlovsky 
410-302-9015
harry@nayax.com 

Thank you, that explains it.  All mine are back but 1, which had a failed AMIT previously.  Just ordered a replacement.

2 hours ago, Harry K said:

Hi Tblake. 

Thank you. 

Questions?

Harry Kozlovsky 
410-302-9015
harry@nayax.com 

Harry, does Nayax no longer offer refurbished AMIT devices to replace failed units?  I've got one which is just a little over 1 year old that is completely dead.  Thought I was able to get a refurbished unit last time directly through my rep as an exchange for the last failed one.  He said he doesn't have access to sell refurbs so I created a support ticket.  Don't think I had to do that last time (I could be mistaken though)....

On a side note, this one failed exactly like the one did last time.  Just dead.  Do you know what the failure point is?  Only curious because I'm pretty ok with electronics and may take a shot at rebuilding one myself if they keep dropping like flies.

I Have a service call in that I placed Wednesday before lunchtime on a failed AMIT that I know its needing replacement and just want to buy a refurbed one.  Its afternoon Friday, I assume at this point I wont hear anything back till Monday at the earliest.  C'mon Nayax.  Your better than this.  At least you have been in the past.  Though I shouldn't be surprised, no one wants to work anymore.

Hi Tblake.

:) Not even sure who you are. As per prior message. I was at NAMA all week and happy to help and look at this on Monday. Please call me. Looking forward.

Thank you and have a great weekend.

Harry Kozlovsky
410-302-9015
harry@nayax.com

2 hours ago, tblake05 said:

I Have a service call in that I placed Wednesday before lunchtime on a failed AMIT that I know its needing replacement and just want to buy a refurbed one.  Its afternoon Friday, I assume at this point I wont hear anything back till Monday at the earliest.  C'mon Nayax.  Your better than this.  At least you have been in the past.  Though I shouldn't be surprised, no one wants to work anymore.

Nayax customer support has been slipping.  I think they are growing faster than they can get enough employees.  I've been trying for four months to get the correct monthly  charges for my readers.  Since January, I've been charged 9.95 a month for one of my readers when I should have been charged 7.95 a month for it.  They finally fixed that this month, but they started charging me for an additional reader that I don't even own.  The response from the customer rep is always that they will leave a note for it to be fixed...but they can't seem to get it right.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Harry K said:

Hi Tblake.

:) Not even sure who you are. As per prior message. I was at NAMA all week and happy to help and look at this on Monday. Please call me. Looking forward.

Harry Kozlovsky
410-302-9015
harry@nayax.com

Not to worry Harry, I know your busy and probably as short staffed as we are at work cause people get paid more to sit home than they do to work.

if you have a spare second to check on the status or escalate it. Ticket number is 00616655.

but don’t make it your top priority when you arrive home. I understand travel for work.

thank you!

On 4/8/2022 at 5:36 PM, darkinthepark said:

Nayax customer support has been slipping.  I think they are growing faster than they can get enough employees.  I've been trying for four months to get the correct monthly  charges for my readers.  Since January, I've been charged 9.95 a month for one of my readers when I should have been charged 7.95 a month for it.  They finally fixed that this month, but they started charging me for an additional reader that I don't even own.  The response from the customer rep is always that they will leave a note for it to be fixed...but they can't seem to get it right.

Hi Darkinpark.

Sorry to hear. You are correct in that we have been growing at record setting numbers for years but even more so over the past several months, as operators from other companies are being pummeled by emails from their companies being told for the first time about the importance of EMV and compliance fees (chargebacks), etc.., something Nayax customers never needed to be concerned about and we've been educating the industry on the importance for 4-5 years. Peter must eventually pay Paul and we are all witnessing this today. They then make the Nayax call and learn a world of answers that only the Global Leader of this technology can share which in very very short is readers are much much more then devices to take credit cards and apple/google pay but technology matters. After that call and better understanding of this many switch and yes that has burdened the onboarding and support systems BUT not in a vacuum and as the global technology leader our service levels are and will continue to be back. 

As I always share as I educate, if anyone is stressed within the system, please feel free to reach out to me. my contact info is in every post and I am happy to look into each unique situation and assist/advise.

Darkinthe park, I do not know who you are. Please feel free to contact me this week (see below) and I am happy to assist. I will be catching up from NAMA, but happy to assist.

Harry Kozlovsky
Senior Director of Solution Sales, NAYAX
410-302-9015
harry@nayax.com

Timmy Blake
Tue 4/12/2022 11:09 AM
To:
  • US Support

After almost exactly 1 week after from when I initially opened a service ticket, your response is that you can't help me?  Thats pretty bad customer service.  That should have been an immediate response.  At least I would have had time to research other options in the meantime.  What exactly am I supposed to tell my customer who already has been waiting a week.  Very disappointed in Nayax.

All I want to do is purchase a refurbished AMIT like I have done in the past.  This unit in question barely gets used.  There is no reason for an AMIT to just fail on the spot like that.  This is now the second time I've had this same exact problem.  Poor Quality.  If you no longer offer AMIT telemeters, I may begin to switch the rest of my machines to a different company completely.

Now that the VPOS touch is all incorporated.  It's going to be even more expensive to replace when the fail.  And fail they will.

Regards

Tim

Sent from Outlook

Sent: Tuesday, April 12, 2022 10:45 AM
To:
Subject: 400466 - no power, Case Number: 00616655

Very sorry the warranty is 1 year and refurbished out-of-warranty Amits are 2 years from purchase date. You will have to purchase brand new Vpos Touch as replacement.

Best Regards,
Matthew Huff

Technical Support - Account Manager
Phone: 410-666-3800
11350 McCormick Rd, #1004
Hunt Valley, MD 21031
www.nayax.com

THIS MESSAGE IS CONFIDENTIAL: This e-mail message and any attachments are proprietary and confidential information intended only for the use of the recipient(s) named above. If you are not the intended recipient, you may not print, distribute, or copy this message or any attachments. If you have received this communication in error, please notify the sender by return e-mail and delete this message and any attachments from your computer. This mail shall not be considered as an offer or acceptance of an offer and if it contains commercial information, it will not obligate the company in any way unless there is a signed and authorized agreement. Please consider the environment before printing this e-mail.

--------------- Original Message ---------------
Sent: 4/6/2022 12:04 PM
To: 
Subject: Ticket No. 00616655 was created

servlet.ImageServer?id=0158W000006tgsO&oid=00D1I000001el3d

Dear ,

Thank you for contacting Nayax Support. We have received your request.

Your Support Ticket number is:

Your Ticket Status is:
New

Ticket subject:
Device Issue

Best Regards, 
Nayax Technical Support

3 hours ago, tblake05 said:
Timmy Blake
Tue 4/12/2022 11:09 AM
To:
  • US Support

After almost exactly 1 week after from when I initially opened a service ticket, your response is that you can't help me?  Thats pretty bad customer service.  That should have been an immediate response.  At least I would have had time to research other options in the meantime.  What exactly am I supposed to tell my customer who already has been waiting a week.  Very disappointed in Nayax.

All I want to do is purchase a refurbished AMIT like I have done in the past.  This unit in question barely gets used.  There is no reason for an AMIT to just fail on the spot like that.  This is now the second time I've had this same exact problem.  Poor Quality.  If you no longer offer AMIT telemeters, I may begin to switch the rest of my machines to a different company completely.

Now that the VPOS touch is all incorporated.  It's going to be even more expensive to replace when the fail.  And fail they will.

Regards

Tim

Sent from Outlook

Sent: Tuesday, April 12, 2022 10:45 AM
To:
Subject: 400466 - no power, Case Number: 00616655

Very sorry the warranty is 1 year and refurbished out-of-warranty Amits are 2 years from purchase date. You will have to purchase brand new Vpos Touch as replacement.

Best Regards,
Matthew Huff

Technical Support - Account Manager
Phone: 410-666-3800
11350 McCormick Rd, #1004
Hunt Valley, MD 21031
www.nayax.com

THIS MESSAGE IS CONFIDENTIAL: This e-mail message and any attachments are proprietary and confidential information intended only for the use of the recipient(s) named above. If you are not the intended recipient, you may not print, distribute, or copy this message or any attachments. If you have received this communication in error, please notify the sender by return e-mail and delete this message and any attachments from your computer. This mail shall not be considered as an offer or acceptance of an offer and if it contains commercial information, it will not obligate the company in any way unless there is a signed and authorized agreement. Please consider the environment before printing this e-mail.

--------------- Original Message ---------------
Sent: 4/6/2022 12:04 PM
To: 
Subject: Ticket No. 00616655 was created

servlet.ImageServer?id=0158W000006tgsO&oid=00D1I000001el3d

Dear ,

Thank you for contacting Nayax Support. We have received your request.

Your Support Ticket number is:

Your Ticket Status is:
New

Ticket subject:
Device Issue

Best Regards, 
Nayax Technical Support

Yes...all three of my Amits went bad within 6 months of each other....and I had to buy new VPOS Touches because Nayax was no longer supporting the Amits.  They will give you a trade in credit towards the new equipment.  

Hi Timmy.

Everyone in almost all areas are affected by supply chain. We have not been able to get new AMITs now for over 9 months due to chip supply chain issues. Having said that we do discount the VPOS Touch for replacements and the VPOS Touch is so far superior in advanced technology and exclusive features and even though we brought it to market several years ago many others out there who sell readers that are outsourced and not engineered or manufactured by the company selling them to you, are now just doing getting into all in one touchscreen readers while again buying them from other manufacturing companies (Castle Technologies) who then white labels the companies name on them and the company then sells them to operators. Nothing wrong with that but technology moves fast and here is a great analogy - who thinks buying a Tesla with all the features of a Tesla (in this case features equals features that help operators increase their revenue and lower their expenses) directly from the manufacturer and engineering company Tesla at the same price they can buy a Chevy, not from Chevy directly but from a distributor who sells Chevy, is not a better idea. New customers are slamming our phones (some here reaching out to me directly to discuss) to move to us because they feel the answer is yes. Not everyone needs to feel so but the market is getting educated more and more every single day and education matters for growth businesses which vending operators are or want to be..

Thanks for the constructive comments.

Harry Kozlovsky
Senior Director of Solution Sales, NAYAX
410-302-9015 (cell or text)
harry@nayax.com