Bevmax 4 issues

W2nader

The problem I haveing is the machine thinks it still has a drink to drop off when someone trys to buy a drink. So it just goes to delivery port and trys to drop a drink. So it just gives there money back. Replaced board and picker and it still does this after a day or so of working right. Have to turn power off and on to get it working correctly again. When the machine does this it goes normal speed to drop off but goes real slow back to home.

Any ideas would help. 

Thanks 

Mark

Cincy Vending 

Machine will do this if the hookswipe is set too high. I don't remember the maximum, but go into programming and reduce it by a few hundred. If you have the newer board where hookswipe can be set to "auto", try turning that off first. Most Bev 4s work better without auto hookswipe.

What it does the machine would vend a drink then sometime after that. The next person would try and buy a drink instead of going to the product they wanted. It just go straight to port to drop off. Then come up vend error and give money back. Has a blue board in it and I tried a brand new red board worked for a few days and started doing the drop off to port again . Turn the machine off and on it starts working again until it starts the problem again. When it starts it does this for everyone.  Not go to product just goes to port.  Like it forgot it dropped off the product from before

Could it be a wire harness problem or maybe port sensor.

All the settings are set to factory specs on sticker in the machine

Shelf D2

Swipe 93300

Offset 700

On 8/20/2022 at 4:57 AM, W2nader said:

What it does the machine would vend a drink then sometime after that. The next person would try and buy a drink instead of going to the product they wanted. It just go straight to port to drop off. Then come up vend error and give money back. Has a blue board in it and I tried a brand new red board worked for a few days and started doing the drop off to port again . Turn the machine off and on it starts working again until it starts the problem again. When it starts it does this for everyone.  Not go to product just goes to port.  Like it forgot it dropped off the product from before

Could it be a wire harness problem or maybe port sensor.

All the settings are set to factory specs on sticker in the machine

Shelf D2

Swipe 93300

Offset 700

I had a similar issue with mine - replaced everything (boards, motors, harnesses, picker cup, delivery port, display, everything 😵💫). Ended up being a brand new defective picker cup. 

• Like 1