"figure out the keys"?

tblake05

What does this mean?  I'm in full line vending and don't own any bulk machines so I'm clueless when it comes to them.  Is it tough to change locks on these, as maybe he's afraid I would encroach on an area I don't own?  Like do people do that?  Just go to random bulk machines they come across and try their key to see if they work?

"I have a candy route I’ve built over the years by purchasing smaller routes from other people. I did lose a bunch over covid but have a lot left that have been around for years. I counted over 80 locations for sure that I have and about 55 that I call maybes. I haven’t gotten to those locations to check if they are there. The good thing for you s they should have a load of quarters in them if they are there.

They are mostly the machines I have pictured. This is the easiest money that I’ve made. The machines are so easy to adjust and fix if they ever break. Just pop in a new mechanism and go. I have a lot of extra parts that go with. Start making money tomorrow. A good rule of thumb is $10 per month per machine. You only hit the machines every three months or so. I’ve done this for many years and don’t have the time any more.

The route goes as far north as Pine City, east as Stillwater, south as Rosemount, and west as Annandale.

Best to text or email."

https://minneapolis.craigslist.org/ank/bfs/d/anoka-bulk-candy-vending-route/7531952689.html

Re: candy machines

RESPONSE - No, it’s too hard to figure out keys

Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPad

On Wednesday, September 14, 2022, 2:14 PM, craigslist reply c0f9 <c0f9d353e2be31f49215731d73b4808d@reply.craigslist.org> wrote:

ME - Hello, do you want to sell off just individual machines?  I maybe interested in some in wright county.  Thanks.

This guy sounds like the guy i emailed a while ago who didn't know where his equipment was.... linked post

On 9/15/2022 at 10:00 AM, tblake05 said:

What does this mean?  I'm in full line vending and don't own any bulk machines so I'm clueless when it comes to them.  Is it tough to change locks on these, as maybe he's afraid I would encroach on an area I don't own?  Like do people do that?  Just go to random bulk machines they come across and try their key to see if they work?

"I have a candy route I’ve built over the years by purchasing smaller routes from other people. I did lose a bunch over covid but have a lot left that have been around for years. I counted over 80 locations for sure that I have and about 55 that I call maybes. I haven’t gotten to those locations to check if they are there. The good thing for you s they should have a load of quarters in them if they are there.

They are mostly the machines I have pictured. This is the easiest money that I’ve made. The machines are so easy to adjust and fix if they ever break. Just pop in a new mechanism and go. I have a lot of extra parts that go with. Start making money tomorrow. A good rule of thumb is $10 per month per machine. You only hit the machines every three months or so. I’ve done this for many years and don’t have the time any more.

The route goes as far north as Pine City, east as Stillwater, south as Rosemount, and west as Annandale.

Best to text or email."

https://minneapolis.craigslist.org/ank/bfs/d/anoka-bulk-candy-vending-route/7531952689.html

Re: candy machines

RESPONSE - No, it’s too hard to figure out keys

Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPad

On Wednesday, September 14, 2022, 2:14 PM, craigslist reply c0f9 <c0f9d353e2be31f49215731d73b4808d@reply.craigslist.org> wrote:

ME - Hello, do you want to sell off just individual machines?  I maybe interested in some in wright county.  Thanks.

This guy sounds like the guy i emailed a while ago who didn't know where his equipment was.... linked post

all depends on the type of machines you have, the vendstars and uturn machines have complicated keys, very hard to find those, beaver, AA, NV, Acorn are much easier to find

• Like 1