Best source on oak locks keyed alike

AJ519

I have bought a number of oak machines, and am looking at getting locks with the same keys as I'm going to have to drill the locks. I found a good price over at gumballstuff but they dont return any calls or emails. I am also hoping that in the future if I need more locks, I could get them to match the keys of the ones I bought earlier. 

32 minutes ago, AJ519 said:

I have bought a number of oak machines, and am looking at getting locks with the same keys as I'm going to have to drill the locks. I found a good price over at gumballstuff but they dont return any calls or emails. I am also hoping that in the future if I need more locks, I could get them to match the keys of the ones I bought earlier. 

Sometimes Steve at Gumballstuff.com gets inundated with correspondence and is a bit slow responding. I buy from him frequently and always get my orders within a week. If you need a quicker response you can also call Eagle Manufacturing at 1-909-447-7866 to get the same locks that Gumballs.com are selling. You can buy large volumes of the same lock and keys as long as they have them in stock. Now if you want to always have a uniquely keyed lock that you can buy in volume and will always be available then AZVendor's advice about LAI is the way to go. The downside is that you will pay substantially more for those locks/keys.

• Like 1

Thanks for the sources! Yeah starting to get quite a collection of keys so when I get all of the new locks I definitely need them to be at most a few different keys.