Coffee Vending Scams - Cup & Go Coffee, Coffee Profit Project, The Caffeine Dream., ($6,000,000+ of stolen/scammed money)

Hey everyone,

I hope this post finds you well. Recently, I have been actively participating in this forum by commenting on two separate posts where individuals shared their unfortunate experiences with the Cup & Go Coffee scam and other related business name scams. It's disheartening to see how many people have fallen victim to these unscrupulous individuals. Since commenting, I have received close to a dozen emails from people seeking help.

Now, I believe it's time to address the elephant in the room and take matters into our own hands. I have been diligently collecting information from various victims who have been scammed by Cup & Go Coffee and their other business names. Not only have I gathered evidence, but I have also utilized my detective skills to uncover valuable information that can be crucial in seeking justice.

It is important to note that the scammers behind these coffee vending "companies" employ various tactics to cover their tracks and continue deceiving innocent individuals. They often use burner phones, adopt fake names, and conveniently change their business name every few months to maintain a "clean report" for future victims.

Therefore, I urge you all to be vigilant. If you come across a similar scam experience with a different company name, but the modus operandi matches what you went through with Cup & Go Coffee and their other business names, it's highly likely that it's the same individuals operating under a new disguise. By raising awareness about these tactics, we can protect others from falling into their trap.

To strengthen your case against these scammers, I encourage you to take the following steps:

• Compile evidence: Gather any evidence related to your experience, such as receipts, communication records, or any other relevant documents. This evidence will help establish a pattern and strengthen your case.

• Consult an attorney: Seek legal advice from an attorney who specializes in fraud or consumer protection. They will guide you through the legal process and provide expert counsel to help you navigate this situation effectively. (I have a recommended attorney with a 100% track record)

• Pool resources: Let's collaborate and share our findings, evidence, and experiences with each other. By doing so, we can build a strong collective case against these scammers and increase our chances of success at putting them back into prison... yes, you read that right... back into prison. (Please keep in mind, if you send me information that has ANY personal information on it, including names, numbers, contract numbers, anything that can be used to trace back to you, I will completely erase it and remove all meta-data from the file.)

If you have been affected by Cup & Go Coffee or any of the other names they have used, and you have any valuable information, please reach out to me via email at tylerwelts35@gmail.com. I have prepared an information packet containing all the valuable information I have gathered. I do not feel comfortable adding this information to the public forum, as the scammers could potentially have it removed. I have already helped over two dozen individuals get their money back, and I am more than willing to assist you as well. I do not seek any compensation for my help; I am doing this out of a sense of justice and good karma.

This packet will be crucial for you to get your money back from these scammers. I have license plates, photos & videos of the scammers, house addresses, scammers' attorney contact information, a suggested attorney you can hire, and I also have contracts (likely the same exact one you signed) and everything else you'll need to hand over to an attorney.

Together, we can make a difference. By sharing our knowledge and experiences, we not only protect ourselves but also safeguard

CupAndGoCoffee.png

TheCaffeineDream.png

americano coffee company.png

I am not sure how scammers would have information removed from here, though I do not allow people to post personal information about others, no matter who they are. 

I would hope you are helping people, but this post looks a little too clean to me, kind of like ad copy. My hope is that you aren't here just to drum up business, and get free advertising, which is why I am keeping you moderated for now. But I do hope you are helping people.

Hey Mage,

The scammers have requested from Google for their personal information to be removed from websites. Just figured I’d clear all bases. You can PM me if you’d like to see the info folder I created. Promise I ain’t out here trying to sell anything or scam anyone. Just trying to do the right thing and help people out to get their money back.