MEI calibration Laptop once sold by Capital Vending

Jimmy Tech

Hi! Im looking among members a calibration Laptop with the MEI program once sold by Capitol Vending.

Those are not availeable anymore and Im looking for an used option from whom is not using it anymore. 

Please send a message... 

Doubt you’ll find it here. Probably need to be an authorized MEI repair facility to ever get equipment like that.

but why do you ask? For the price of refurbished MEI mechs and validators, why even bother repairing and recalibrating your own?

Then you should know it's smarter to just send your mechs and validators to a reputable repair depot.  They have all the parts and experience, not to mention all of the software specific to each line of mechs and validators. You do what you're good at and let them do what they're good at.  Everyone wins.  That's how I did it and I never wondered if my electronics were repaired correctly, because they were.

I have access to some software and parts, but since im working from home MEI/CPI cannot accept me as a service location... I fix some boards locally even surpasing the capacity of the local official MEI/CPI Service Center. The shipping and handling to my island is very expensive. With the costs of a single unit shipped abroad, I can solve many units. I have a long experience since i worked for Coca Cola where I was responsable for the cash handling units's repair shop. There i used to refurbish Coincos, MEIs, Ardaks, Conlux and had a good relationship with their sales & technical personnel... most of theme are not anymore with their former employers, sad.