Machine price sudden drop

AJ519

When I first got into vending back in february, I couldnt find an oak triple head machine for less than 180$. Now, I'm seeing them on fb marketplace for 80$ like crazy. Anyone have any insight why theres been a sudden collapse in price in the last month or two? Is it cyclic? The economy? 

18 minutes ago, AJ519 said:

When I first got into vending back in february, I couldnt find an oak triple head machine for less than 180$. Now, I'm seeing them on fb marketplace for 80$ like crazy. Anyone have any insight why theres been a sudden collapse in price in the last month or two? Is it cyclic? The economy? 

Bulk vending is on the way out. Outside of gumballs the wholesale cost of bulk candy is sky rocketing.

4 minutes ago, gumball guy said:

Bulk vending is on the way out. Outside of gumballs the wholesale cost of bulk candy is sky rocketing.

Yeah but even those machines and toy machines are cheap. I just bought 20 LYPC toy machines for 100$ a piece. I used to couldnt find these for nearly this price. And theyre 1.00 mechs and I'm able to buy toys for .20 something cents each. Seems very viable still 

19 hours ago, AJ519 said:

Yeah but even those machines and toy machines are cheap. I just bought 20 LYPC toy machines for 100$ a piece. I used to couldnt find these for nearly this price. And theyre 1.00 mechs and I'm able to buy toys for .20 something cents each. Seems very viable still 

Yes but it doesn't matter unless you can sell them in a good volume.