VendingZoo VS Vendsoft: The prekitting and vending management softwares

Hey everyone, I've been looking into getting a vending management software for my machines (they all have cantaloupe/USAT card readers and DEX ports) and I've seen vendingzoo and vendsoft, which one is better? If there is other better one's as well, let me know. 

ive been using vendsoft for years, problem is.. they are no longer working and vending zoo is the next one on the list, i purchased vendsoft, but now i cant install it on any new comps bc the company is down and the server they were running it on is supposedly gone, it was a very easy software to use, i am not into internet based software, i do not trust anyone with my information, spreadsheets are not for me either, there was a trial software but you can only put 100 locations into it, after that it would ask you to purchase the full software, wasn't much either, $300 i think, well worth it, i sue it to this day, i was able to get into 3 laptops, and i am able to sync the software with a file, simple for me, but you'll have to try it for yourself

1 hour ago, NYCandyMaN said:

ive been using vendsoft for years, problem is.. they are no longer working and vending zoo is the next one on the list, i purchased vendsoft, but now i cant install it on any new comps bc the company is down and the server they were running it on is supposedly gone, it was a very easy software to use, i am not into internet based software, i do not trust anyone with my information, spreadsheets are not for me either, there was a trial software but you can only put 100 locations into it, after that it would ask you to purchase the full software, wasn't much either, $300 i think, well worth it, i sue it to this day, i was able to get into 3 laptops, and i am able to sync the software with a file, simple for me, but you'll have to try it for yourself

So is vendsoft no longer an option? I'm a little confused by what you said. Also isn't vendsoft a subscription based software? ($1 a month for all connected devices) Thats what their website says...

I use vendsoft and it's working.  I don't know what he's talking about.

Having said that, it's the only one I have used and I'm happy with it.

The $1 per month is per machine.  I think it's worth everything penny considering what the card processors want to do the same thing.