MarketOne and Express Machines

Do not buy from the internet.  It's that simple. You also don't need any graphics on a machine, just the machine itself. 

Why would you want to finance machines?  We're up to 28 and never financed a single one.  All mine have been existing locations, bought from a local refurbisher/seller, or used facebook/crigslist machines that I got for a good price and cleaned/rebuilt myself.

@tblake05Well we have 1 machine and not a lot of money in savings, so in order to expand at the rate we are going, we have to finance the machines. I’d love to not have to finance, but machines cost money that I don’t have to throw around currently.

Where do you live?  If it's a large metro area then you'll find some distributors there, especially for used machines.  New is never recommended unless a hellacious account requires it.  Financing though is easier through a new machine distributor.  You'll find that USI has the largest footprint now and they LOVE to do financing.  

My advice…. Don’t expand too fast. Why are you in a hurry? Guys have gone bankrupt financing tons of machines, then they have to charge too much, no one buys….. someone else comes in with older, equally nice, refurbed equipment,  that’s paid off and they can charge less. Then you lost your loc.

be careful my friend. Especially in a time when EVERYTHING is more expensive.

@tblake05 It’s just financing one machine. Our current machine is paid off, but this location (that’s producing $1,000+ per month from one snack machine) wants to add a drink machine. I don’t want to tell the customer no, so we are in a bit of a bind in that regard. I think these 2 machines together will bring in over $2000 per month though, so paying off the machine shouldn’t be too big of a hassle.